or Connect

Posts by kent909

Cheaper and faster service. There is no catch here, is there. They just want to do all of us a great big favor.
Which takes me back to my orginal position prior to the formal announcment of the watch. How do you call this thing a watch? Watch is a grossly inadequate description.
I find it amusing that people stopped wearing watches because they had a phone in their pocket and that the company that sold us millions of smart phones is now going to replace that watch that we stopped wearing because of the phone that they sold us. It's shiny, I want it.
Do these vehicles have the Apple logo on the doors. How do we know they are being operated by or for Apple?
Can we envision one day having all channels over the Internet. Free with ads or pay for a no ad feed? I bet not in my lifetime.
Now this is just getting stupid. I  have to have a cable or SAT subscription to watch NBC on my iOS device, where I can then AirPlay it to my TV rather that just watching NBC via OnDemand with Comcast. At least HBOGO and Showtime Anytime made some sense as they are pay extra channels, but a network that is available over the air for free. WTF!
It would all be paid for via your Apple ID.
Why doesn't Apple just buy Netflix and Hulu. That gets them immediate access to the content, unless there are exit clauses in the contracts with the content providers if sold.
So you believe that those who do not get the new definition of broadband will not see a price increase if they ask for 25mbs. I have never been given a speed increase that I asked for that was given at no charge. If you have, congrats to you. All this will require an infrastuture update somewhere, and who do you think is going to pay for that?
Oh good, now my provider has an excuse to raise my rates.