or Connect

Posts by kent909

The VOD model that offers full seasons of all shows is clearly the better model. All the more reason to replace the cable/sat model. Let me pay for only whatI watch. That model might also get people to watch less TV, since no one will pay for 80% of what is offered. That being crap. Free has it's costs to.
This is so tyoical of people. If you want Yahoo to be your default then change the setting. Can we do anything for ourselves, or do we just want the government or some corporation to look out for our interests.
Who cares?
What I want to know is how many people have signed up for a 365 account and how many keep it after the 30 day free trial. I downloaded Excel out of curiosity. This App took a very long time to download and install which makes me wary of performance. I know Office on my Mac is the most sluggish software I have. I suspect that most downloads are out of curiosity only, I don't see any software worth a perpetual $9.95/mo. If I am wrong than Microsoft will be asking themselves,...
With Xfinity X1, ATV, Roku, and Chromecast I have all the hardware I will ever need. I still do not have the content I want the way I want it. The subscription model is only slightly better than the sat/cable model. Until I can download an app for each channel I want to watch and pay on a per view basis, none of this really interests me. As more reality shows continue to consume more and more broadcast hours, the less and less I want any of the content offered. In their...
When I say knock off I mean intent to copy exactly. A fake iPhone, not a similar design like a Samsung. Where do you draw the line. Only the first car can have four wheels?
"When asked about his thoughts on rival companies that reference designs like that of the iPhone, Ive says, "It's theft." Without pointing fingers, he notes that copycat products are not just copying design, but "thousands and thousands of hours of struggle." Well I don't see a real problem with millions of knock off iPhones in the world. I know they exist but who ever sees one. As far as competitors copying the iPhone, it still is not an iPhone so where is the loss....
Even at the new price it is only about .25 more a month than Netflix. I dropped Netflix and use Amazon for streaming. I can easily get my .25 back with a few freight free shipments. I think it would be very difficult to compare selection between the two and come to any conclusions as to who is a better choice. The good thing about Netflix is I can buy it for one month and watch the new season of House of Cards and then cancel.
Hopefully they will stay together for the children.