or Connect

Posts by kent909

Apple has the delivery system with the North Carolina facility and the current Apple TV. What they need to do now is begin to compete for the content itself. If a production company has a pilot to sell, Apple can now become a bidder. They can offer the content creators many things like, rights ownership, that they have to give up now. Apple is in a position to make a very attractive alternative to the creators.
Well this latest rumor is the worst of all so far. I have absolutely no need for a TV less than 40 ". At the beginning of this year I was encouraged to think the way we watch TV was really begining it's transformation. As I watched Netflix get beat up and knocked down I have become less convinced that the content providers, are even remotely interested or ready in changing the business model. Just look at HBO To Go and you can see the Comcast's of the world are still...
Seems rather vague. Who's report? \
You can have a device with better resolution, but if there are no apps that take advantage of it, how does it matter? That is the challenge they all face when trying to compete with the iPad. We knew eventually someone would catch up to the iPad hardware wise, you just can never get the rest of what makes the iPad the best choice.
The normal product cycle is April. The end of February is only one month early. Why is this so unbelievable?
After reading many of these posts, I better understand why Jobs did not believe in focus groups.
We are used to not having any jobs in Oregon. The company I worked for just had a 20% lay off last month. \
Wow $5.00 a gig. This makes up for when I paid $100.00 per meg.
I am not suggesting you ignore what he is telling you about Apple. It is the second recommendation that he makes, that I would worry about. He gave the easy slam dunk recommendation away for free. Are you a lawyer or a Wall St. guy? I can't think of anyone other than the same who would defend their integrity.
I'll be the cynic here. So who is this guy. He's the guy that if you go to his website and give him $150/mo. he will share this type of information with you. He will tell you on his website that they started back in 2008 and have stellar predictive results since. Three years and running. He is predicting that the stock of one of the most successful companies is going to go up! He is a graduate of UCLA law school and now a Wall Street guy. So now we are going to start...