or Connect

Posts by kent909

The cost of having one worker work an average of 66 hours a week is, wages wise, the same as having two full time workers working 40 hrs a week. If you factor in benefits one worker on overtime is cheaper for the company. Basic math and basic explotation. As long as they pay you 1 1/2 they are legal. I'm surprised more companies don't do this.
If you read the latest on what is going on it looks like the Chinese government may just solve this problem for us. Not allowing importing or exporting of the iPad in China will go a long ways to fixing this.
So you typed your message on a device that was probably built in one of these hell holes. Thanks for doing your part.
Yes because we all know that in small factories that employ only 400K+ people, they are able to completely change everything in a few days to spiff the place up. Put a few vases of flowers our. Play some nice soothing music through the excellent audio system that they have. Have all 400K+ bring in pictures of there families and a few mementos to put in there work areas to show how great working at Foxconn is. Really, does anyone actually apply critical thinking to what...
So if I beat you with a wooden stick instead of a crowbar, you have no right to complain because of how much better you have it? Come on.
I don't know how much you make but why would you want to deny another person the ability to make $41 an hour. Basically what you are saying is deny an American a $41 an hour job and make sure that a Chinese worker gets or keeps the job, regardless of the conditions. Maybe I should call up you boss and tell him that he is paying you too much and just to prove it I will take your job for 50% of what he pays you. As righties will tell you all day long the market will manage...
Just to be fair to Exxon, maybe the federal government should be paying subsidies to Apple. I mean just to be fair.
No kidding, just yesterday my Jewish neighbors were dragged from there home and shot in the street. The incredible ignorance demonstrated by people never ceases to amaze me. REALLY, Nazi Germany. No wonder our education system isn't getting fixed.
I didn't know that AI was available in China.
On continued bad publicity for Apple regarding poor working conditions at Foxconn factories, Apples stock was up $5.12.