or Connect

Posts by kent909

I say it will be called iPad 3
I wonder if that will be confusing to some consumers. Some iPhone apps have be adapted to the iPad are identified with the HD reference. Those apps as is will not be scaled for the new display resolution. So how will the developer's identify the apps that are written for the new iPad HD? Plants vs. Zombies HD HD?
I'm with you. Fuel costs are more logical. Although that picture of a DHL airplane is awfully compelling. I just love the frenzy as it lathers up.
Interesting story published on a website that has no less than 12 tracking cookies.
I'd like to see an Apple TV App store.
Well that's not what I wanted to hear. I wonder if by saying "too powerful" he meant that their little pea brains can't comprehend anything new and different?
Of all the rumors I have read, this has got to be the weakest.
So with all the rumors about a TV or the next iPad or whatever, I did not see one report on any site, including AI, that said "rumor has it that Apple will release a new OSX in the summer of 12". Rumor mongers missed this one. Apple makes them all look a bit more foolish again. To be fair Apple got smart and got all the journalists to sign NDA's, then gave them first look. Smart way to shut down the rumor mill. My guess is when the rumors for a TV stop, that will be the...
Care to elaborate on what the Congress of the United States should do for workers in a foreign country. Maybe pass a law that says you can't buy any product from a company that does not treat it's employees really really nicely. Would that make you happy?
I'll believe when I see it. I have done all I can and so far I still can't see it.