or Connect

Posts by kent909

Some people don't realize when it is better to shut their mouth and hope nobody notices.
I use Zinio and get my subscriptions for the same price as the printed version, along with a digital duplicate of the printed magazine. Works for me. I think sometimes things that are simple are made unnecessarily complicated.
The real threat to Apple here is the general public is not informed enough to know the difference between an iPad and a Wannabe. The general public will buy the cheap look alikes and have a negitive experience, share that experience with friends who are potential buyers and cause them to not buy at all.
Only after I get a blue screen and throw it across the room in frustration!
[QUOTE=AppleInsider;1756761]AT&T, the exclusive carrier of the iPhone in the U.S., touted on Monday that a new third-party test found its network is 60 percent faster than competitor Verizon. As opposed to another third party test that showed Verizon as faster. Of course they did not tell us about that one.
The fact is that most people don't know BR from DVD so what does it matter? Most people watch the movie the airline shows if at all. So MS can be 100% accurate on this but what it means in sales is so small that I bet that even people who should care, don't. Really ask yourselves, how many computers are chosen because they can be used to watch a BR movie on an airplane?
The fact is that most people don't know BR from DVD so what does it matter? Most people watch the movie the airline shows if at all. So MS can be 100% accurate on this but what it means in sales is so small that I bet that even people who should care, don't. Really asked yourselves how many computers are chosen because they can be used to watch a BR movie on an airplane?
This is beginning to sound like the fragmentation Jobs talked about.
"Start screen with something called Live Tiles for highlighting a user's personal content. " So what is the difference between a Tile and an Icon. My iPhone email Icon shows how many unread emails I have, my Calendar shows how many new appointments I have? I don't get how this is any different.
So what you are saying is if Apple had agreed to pay the standard tax rate that the stock of Apple would have been reduced in value? Say from $278 a share to 275 a share. Meaning the increase in value of Apple stock since January 2009 would only have been 335% instead of 338%. Good point, I don't know what I was thinking expecting such a sacrifice by the shareholders.