or Connect

Posts by kent909

I just love the way companies chase these rumors. Especially the watch. I personally believe Apple is not going to do a watch and if they do a 12" tablet it will be a new product and not an iPad.
I just love the way companies chase these rumors. Especially the watch. I personally believe Apple is not going to do a watch and if they do a 12" tablet it will be a new product and not an iPad.
This sale must be subsidized by the hackers, who need more Cc # to sell.
I think Apple is just using the rumor mill to get the competition all fired up bringing ill conceived and rushed products to market. I, for one, do not believe Apple will ever release a watch.
It's still his job. What else should he say?
Mine bricked too. I was able to restore via USB. What i am curious about is why do my stations not update and sync across all of my devices?
Stop the freakin presses, a screw has been moved! Really, this is Apple news?
Would I be incorrect in my hopes that iTunes Radio replaces Radio on my Apple TV? I listen to most music through my home entertainment system which now means Pandora via my Roku. I have never cared too much for Radio on Apple TV.
1. Billions of phone calls are made each day. 2. Hundreds of billions of emails are sent each day 3. 200+ million web searches a day 4. Same government that spent billions trying to sort out the VA backlog and made it worse. So now everyone thinks our government can competingly analze all of the data and find out exactly what about you If I was doing anything illegal i certainly like my odds of not getting caught by this, what I am sure is a major, cluster f$&k by our...
I find it interesting that there are no comments about Apple's decision to move repairs into the stores, but all the discussion is about how big the machine is.