or Connect

Posts by kent909

So Apple pays 6 billion in taxes and GE pays 0, and Apple is the problem?
This only makes sense if they can also be the first to provide 4K content via iTunes. Great picture if you can find content. You know, like color TV, when Bonanza was the only show in color.
Anyone who thinks the current version of iOS is not any different than the first version, beyond the basic functionality, is either not familiar or is just trying to blow smoke up someones arse.
Watching content of the quality found on HBO is a much better experience on my 47" TV than my 9.7" iPad. I don't need to be able to watch TV 24/7 regardless of where I am. Now give me an app that allows me to pay $10 a month to HBO instead of Comcast and you will get my interest and support.
To get HBO Go you need to be subscribing to HBO through your cable provider. Which means you already get HBO and you probably have a DVR to record HBO, so what is the big deal? Pointless and useless.
If that is true then everyone beware of AT&T agents lying to you. I was told I would have to return the phone.
I use an AT&T iPhone that is not unlocked. I have never done business with AT&T. I use a different provider. If people are willing to look there are ways to legally use an iPhone and not spend a ton of money or be locked into contracts for the privilege.
If you terminate your contract early and pay the ETF, the carrier can still require return of the phone. I understood this when I was trying to get an iPhone cheap. Sign up with AT&T and after a couple of months cancel the service and pay the $350 ETF, but they will ask for the phone back. So this is not a way to get an iPhone for $350. Wish it was.
Reeallly?
Or at least run spell check.