or Connect

Posts by kent909

Is it a rumor if Apple is going to use the same technology in the next iPhone as the current one? Would the real rumor be that they were going to use a different technology? This article is a desperate attempt to fill space on a webpage.
I am going to go on record once more. Apple will never release a watch. They may release a device that is worn on your wrist, but it will no more be a watch than an iPhone is a clock.
Well, why not? What else are you going to do?
This is a lame idea, even if Apple does eventually do it.
I just love the way companies chase these rumors. Especially the watch. I personally believe Apple is not going to do a watch and if they do a 12" tablet it will be a new product and not an iPad.
I just love the way companies chase these rumors. Especially the watch. I personally believe Apple is not going to do a watch and if they do a 12" tablet it will be a new product and not an iPad.
This sale must be subsidized by the hackers, who need more Cc # to sell.
I think Apple is just using the rumor mill to get the competition all fired up bringing ill conceived and rushed products to market. I, for one, do not believe Apple will ever release a watch.
It's still his job. What else should he say?
Mine bricked too. I was able to restore via USB. What i am curious about is why do my stations not update and sync across all of my devices?