or Connect

Posts by kent909

My guess is someone with time on their hands and access to a 3D printer created these two models we are looking at in the picture.  Simple easy thing to do.
As opposed to the content of this article, showing what the case for the new iPhone is. This is official and is reality.
If Apple is smart they will take the vision of Chester Gould for the design of the next iPhone. The iPod Nano is the perfect starting point.
Apple Insider continues to choose to report on innuendoes and rumors, but chooses not to have an article today on the July 25th release date of Mountain Lion, that all the other Apple sites are reporting. I guess reality just is not as much fun as wild speculation.
I am just reading the article in Vanity Fair "How Microsoft Lost Its Mojo". Looks like they say it has been the 10 year reign of Ballmer is the reason for the "Lost Decade". So here ,Mr. Knows It All,  opens his mouth again. Anyone think we should listen?
I would propose that since epeat has become a vehicle for big business, i.e. Dekra, the process has been monitized. When money is involved, politics soon comes into play. Could this just be as simple as Apple recognizing that epeat guidelines are now just BS. I guess Apple could say that but what would be the point of throwing epeat under the bus?
The CEO calls the store "experimental". Now that's real leadership. Maybe this will work, maybe? It is what makes Apple so sucessful, right?
In a world where capitalistic consumption is the engine that makes things run one thing is clear. An excessive amount of choice is required to fuel this engine. Just like the 27 kinds of ketchup you can find in the grocery store, it "of course" make sense to have tablets come an excessive number of choices. Bigger, better, faster is the mantra. In this case it is smaller.
So how is that open source platform workin for you?
Wow, this decision just sucked up .0005% of Apple's cash on hand. The end is near!