or Connect

Posts by kent909

If you look back at the electoral map for the 2008 presidential election, you will notice that Oklahoma was the only state in the US that had zero counties go for Obama. 100% for McCain. There are no liberals in Oklahoma to play to.
Quote: Originally Posted by jragosta  3. People like you are whining about issues that you don't understand. This is a common and typical legal process and is well within Apple's rights.       First of all, I am not whining. I am making light of a trivial thing. How in the world can anyone take this seriously. This is just another in the millions of meaningless things people do everyday to convince themselves they have value as a human being....
Another slow news day in Appleland.
Two possibilities here. 1. Apple has way too many lawyers and not enough to do. 2. Apples lawyers recognize that the jury pool will be made up from the  general population. Meaning they know the ignorance and lack of intelligence of that group is perfectly capable of coming to the conclusion, if the court uses Samsung products how can there be a problem.
Great news. Now what the hell is a " in-cell touch panels"?
You know this to be true because you saw your favorite politician on TV say this. You know he was telling you the truth because he had his favorite lobbyist standing behind him.
This is silly. I live in the U.S. in a small town. We barely have 3G. We may never have 4G and even if I go to a city that does have 4G, technically it isn't 4G. Show me anywhere that has 100mb down. I don't think it is Apple that is being misleading I think it is the telcos that are misleading far more people. Apple offered to take any unit back that the person felt they were misled. I always think it is admirable when a company gives you your money back even when it is...
Skype allows the iPad to funtion as a phone and has almost from day one. Now if by phone capabilities it should be a "cell phone " that is just silly.
Amazon has not paid 2.5B to developers or to publishers. Maybe iPads are something more to Apple and consumers than an e book device. This whole lawsuit is a joke. It shows that American capitalism is a joke also.
"A total of 16 states have also joined the fray against Apple and book publishers by filing their own lawsuits. They claim that the agreements made with Apple have cost consumers $100 million" Another few hundred million and they will catch up to the banks.