or Connect

Posts by kent909

About 14,000 tons I would estimate.
 I only watch 10 to 15 channels. If I am willing to wait for the content to get to Netflix I really only need maybe 6.  I don't need to watch all of them at the same time. So this month I will subscribe to 5 and watch all there is of interest, then switch the following month and so on. I cannot imagine 5 channels costing me more than I now pay Comcast for my 10 to 15 plus the other 400+ added on, that just waste my time scrolling past. 
This is not just a matter of cost. When I cancelled HBO with Comcast to switch to HBO Now, Comcast only reduced my bill by $5/mo. It sure did not cost me $5 when I  signed up. Actually that is hard to tell with the convoluted packaging they do with channels and services. I looked at my Comcast bill this month and they  say they are charging me $19/mo. for Showtime, a long ways from the $15/mo for HBO and Showtime package when I signed up. It will be interesting what they...
Lets think about this. Imagine 3 mil listening worldwide. 1% of those decide to request a song. That is 30K song requests. If each song is on average 5 minutes than it would take 104 days to play all these songs back to back. Say that 1% of the requests are actually played. That is still over one full day at 24/7. I think I have a better chance of winning the lottery than actually having my request chosen and heard by anyone I know. Does anyone actually think about these...
Grand plan. Launch a new music service and add a 24/7 radio station. Hire DJ's with really really big ego's that hold the illusion in their minds that we really don't want to hear the music they are playing, but want to hear them talk. AM radio for the 21st century. Well I guess I won't spend anymore time listening to the new Beats1.
We have no issue with war but you better not be showing me that offensive piece of cloth. Just get rid of the flag and go kill a bunch of people so I can enjoy myself again.
Not about being offensive. It is about the loss of revenue.
Unlike a flag.
We go after the flag because we cannot go after guns. It is what humans do to alleviate their guilt when stuck in fear.
The government cannot surpress  speech. Apple can do what ever they want.