or Connect

Posts by kent909

To further support my theory. The 64GB iPod Touch costs the same as the iPad 2. Why would you buy a Touch if an iPad costs the same. The answer is you don't want a 10" screen. A 7" Touch solves the size and cost problems. Mark my words!
I am still going to stand by my theory that the 7" device is going to be the new iPod Touch. Makes sense to me as it avoids all the controversy on how SJ said a 7" iPad did not make sense. 
Apple has publicly backed off on this plan, saying it was a mistake. Some new "formula" was being used. Error discovered, error fixed. So why has AI not updated this story? Does that make AI a troll?
The picture says it all for me. I will never pay $2.99 for a single episode of a TV show ever. My limit is $1.00 for a first run show in HD. For a long time I thought I was on my way to being a cord cutter. Now I think I am just going to be someone that used to watch TV. 
Do all you fanboys really think Tim Cook didn't know he was going to do this?
I am going to say these items belong to a family member.
When the next iPhone looks like a Star-Trek-Next-Generation-Uniform-Communicator-Pin then give me a call.  Until then, this is just another in what is becoming a long line of smart phones that are getting as boring as the old flip phones became.
Well I have to say the interface is much better than Roku. Now if Apple TV could get either Pandora or Spotify then I could lose my Roku.
Two or three events per year. So 3 days of the facts and 362 we get to hear wild speculation and rumors. New 7" iPad will actually be the new iPod Touch. If it isn't why would anyone pay $179 for the current Touch design?
It was actually announced before that.