or Connect

Posts by kent909

Any day now. Just you watch. Waiting...waiting....! If it was not for AI nice interface i would never come to this site.
In my research to find a way to get a iPhone, that I could be positive was not stolen, I considered canceling after the first month and paying the early termination fee. I was looking for a 4 and not a 4S, so only being $100 for that phone I figured I could save a little over buying a unlocked phone from Apple.
When I asked AT&T about doing this they told me I would have to give the phone back. I chose not to argue since I was not actually trying. This whole thing is just another case of a corporation willing to tell complete and absolute lies to their customers just to maybe make a buck. If you give me your iPhone I can hand it back to you in 3 minutes unlocked. There are ways to use an iPhone and not have to do business with the likes of people you find at AT&T and the phone...
How about iRumor435
IF this Peter Misek guy works for an investment company wouldn't making the statement that Apple stock will reach $800 and tack that onto a new Apple TV or Panel rumor be a little questionable. Is he trying to influence the stock price?
Best Buy does not need to make money on Apple products. The other day I was in a hurry to get a new screen protector for my iPhone and stopped at a Best Buy to pick one up. When I was told it costs $29.95 for a single protector, I told them no thanks and bought a 5 pack on Amazon for $5 and waited a few days to get it.
Is this like the con game where you go to 100 different people and you tell 50 that a stock is going to go up and 50 that a stock is going down. You keep splitting the group until you get to 3 people that you have never been wrong in your predictions, then they give you all their money to invest. Keep throwing enough Apple rumors and soon some people will have only seen the times you were right.
I am sure that anyone who thinks they have been tricked into buying a new iPad in Australia, can take it back to an Apple store and get a full refund. It is what it is. My Internet service provider sells me a plan that gets up to 30Mbs down and 5Mbs up speeds. I have never seen anything above 23. If I bother to read the small print and understand the technology, I will become aware that 30Mbs is not guaranteed. Maybe Apple should stop selling products in Australia and then...
So SJ rejected this before there was iOS, before there was an app store. Maybe then it was rejected because you could provide for the limited number of choices using the previouse drop down menu design. Now with the potential of hundreds of choices, that design previous design is not practical. He never said why it was rejected. I guess it was in a different context.
At the end of the day, 99% of the time, my new iPad is somewhere between 20 and 80% battery life left. I plug it into the charger and the next morning it is at 100%. Just like my first iPad always was. I am sure glad I don't have his problem. Then again I am not looking as hard as he is to find something wrong.