or Connect

Posts by johnnash

This is probably a really stupid question so please forgive me.  If a store accepts wireless payments but isn't on the list of supported stores BUT you have your credit card in Apple Pay, can you use it there?
"We don't have a burning desire or need for coverage," You're welcome to come spend a week at my house and try to use your phone for business calls without using my microcell.
I fail to understand why everyone wants things for free.  If someone puts out a new version of software, then they should be paid for it.  You can exercise your rights as a consumer and not get it, that's up to you and you're particular needs.  But if someone puts engineering time/labor into it, then they deserve to be paid for it.  Parallels and Apple are both for profit businesses.  Parallels survives on software sales, Apple is HARDWARE sales.  Apples interest lays in...
Actually - if it can monitor you while you're exercising, I wonder if they have considered any kind of emergency features, such as dialing 911 if you have a heart attack (etc)? That would actually be useful.
Welcome to the US of A.
about time.
I wonder if M$ is going to have an issue with the name PowerShell as that's also what they call their integrated scripting environment for Windows 7 and above.
 As this is a free website, they get their money from advertisements.  While sometimes these "stories" are annoying, the quality and information the site gives us more than makes up for the occasional ad content they push out.  Additionally, even though you (and I) really are not taking any value out of the advertisement, there might be others that save a couple of bucks due to it. BTW - there's nothing that forces you to click on the link to read it.  :)
Yeah it took a bit, seems to work pretty well from the short test I put it thru.