or Connect

Posts by johnnash

I have yet to see any ads.
I would call wifi calling as a major point, just saying.
Ok - Really. Stupid. Question.   I have iTunes Match.  Do I really need it at this point as it says both it and Apple Music store your music in the cloud?  It kind of sounds like I don't if I want to subscribe to Apple Music, but I'm honestly not 100% sure.
I honestly don't know how I feel about this.  I'm glad they are getting financially spanked, but at the same time that means my monthly bill is probably going to be impacted to cover the cost.
Brighthouse bundles both HBO and Showtime for about $30 a month. If they actually want this to catch on then the need to set the price point below that rate as I'm sure they are not the only company that bundles..
I thought I read that the BH deal with Charter was contingent on the TW/Comcast deal going thorough.  
Silly question - Can I delete the old iPhoto library as it seems to have created a Photos Library?
General Question and maybe FYI: I assume that if you subscribe to a bundled service that includes other premium content you're kinda screwed here.  I for example have HBO and Showtime bundled, and can't 'unbundle' them through my provider.  I assume you would lose access then in that case?  That's assuming you drop the cable subscription and pick up just HBO Now...
"There have got to be cheaper (and thinner) Thunderbolt enclosures out there." - They are few and far between.