or Connect

Posts by johnnash

Discover??
What needs to be in focus here is that the consumer has choice and protection. If NFC takes off for payment options and it's SECURE then that really should be all that matters. I hate walking into a store these days and wonder as I swipe my card if I'm going to run into issues 6 months down the road due to someone hacking Home Depot (or whoever). I'm not all that up on Google Wallet as I have an iPhone, but as long as their solution is safe and secure for me, then I...
Why would I use this vs OneDrive as an example?
I don't have dropped connections, but it doesn't respect the network order you set.  It seems to allow traffic to wifi even if it's a lower priority.   I also have a weird issue that i can't see my time capsule unless wifi is turned on, even though I have a wired connection.
All I care about is that Excel isn't the slow, painful POS app that it is under OS X..  I have copies of Excel that run faster in VM's than the locally installed copy of office on my mac.
This is probably a really stupid question so please forgive me.  If a store accepts wireless payments but isn't on the list of supported stores BUT you have your credit card in Apple Pay, can you use it there?
"We don't have a burning desire or need for coverage," You're welcome to come spend a week at my house and try to use your phone for business calls without using my microcell.
I fail to understand why everyone wants things for free.  If someone puts out a new version of software, then they should be paid for it.  You can exercise your rights as a consumer and not get it, that's up to you and you're particular needs.  But if someone puts engineering time/labor into it, then they deserve to be paid for it.  Parallels and Apple are both for profit businesses.  Parallels survives on software sales, Apple is HARDWARE sales.  Apples interest lays in...
Actually - if it can monitor you while you're exercising, I wonder if they have considered any kind of emergency features, such as dialing 911 if you have a heart attack (etc)? That would actually be useful.
Welcome to the US of A.