or Connect

Posts by johnnash

Have to agree.  I would love the ability to have two profiles or whatever on the same device.
We use Good on both IOS and Android, while it's not the most stable platform it also separates user data from personal data, so the article isn't factual.  Licensing aside, as an enterprise customer I would be hesitant at this point in time to buy anything Blackberry related as the companies long term survival is suspect.  Don't get me wrong, I hope they prosper, but I wouldn't want to sink $100k (or whatever) into a solution only to have the company go out of business...
Dear Firefox,     Ok.   Thanks,   IPhone Users
Not siding with anyone here, just a comment.   I would think that adding a small browser to the desktop JUST to download another browser if someone wants to actually would make it HARDER on the consumer than if IE is installed by default.  How many people here have had to help Mom, Grandma (etc) with installing software in the past?  I can also say from my experiences in IT, that age doesn't really matter as I've dealt with plenty of people of all age ranges that truly...
The price point is horrible if they want to actually break into the consumer space. For considerably less you can pick up a mid-range win8 laptop or an Air.
It was Microsoft's answer to the IPod, and despite all the hate, a really good music player.  It was actually leaps beyond even what Apple and anyone else had out at the time.  It obviously never caught on.    
Only in the Apple world would the movement of screw placement on the PCB be a news event.  :P
They probably do..   and don't call me Shirley.
They're close to making me a Fusion convert if they didn't fix Coherence yet with this update.
BAH - I was really jazzed to hear we'd be getting office apps and was willing to pay for them. However subscription based services tend to be much more expensive in the long run than the app itself unless the recurring costs are below $1/Month/App. Right now the online pricing for Office 365 is $4/month. While $48/Year isn't a lot of money it's still a recurring cost and you don't 'own' the app, you're just renting. However access to Sharepoint online from the iPad...