or Connect

Posts by johnnash

Took like 5 tries but it finally took.  
And the app store appears to be down.  Any one else having authentication issues?  
  Yes I have (and do).  I feel your pain.
Unlike before?
  Not only does it make sense, it shows the judge as being quite (QUITE) sharp.  He also seems to have a pretty damn good grasp of what's going on technology wise.   He's also got a pretty good sense of humor, which is apparent in several places   My favorite part:      But there is no evidence that he is the only engineer who is familiar with computer hardware (or software) that duplicates the functionality of the ‘263. So again imagine this imaginary conversation...
  Agreed - I would assume that a lot of people have a mix of technologies in their homes.  I know I have an XBOX, a Windows Home Server and then Apple products like an IPad, Apple TV and a couple of MacBooks.  It'd be nice to have the content available on all devices rather than be locked down to Apple or M$.
Obviously you don't actually use the IWork suite.   Or more correctly - You've never used Office and then tried to do the same tasks in an IWork application.  Apple is good at hardware and operating systems, but Office is the king when it comes to business use.  As a Mac convert I'm not playing the 'their OS is better then your OS" game, but in office applications there is no competition, open source or by Apple.  Not to the business user at least.   And for the guy who...
    Slow news day.
This is a free service - how can they sue over something that's free?