or Connect

Posts by c4rlob

First off, thank goodness for Apple retail stores. Smartly, Apple realized a long time ago they could never depend on what are basically "warehouse" retailers. Second off, I think it's very telling to look at the long list of tablets behind Apple on that chart. It reads like a obituary of all the so-called iPad killers %u2013 remember the Motorolla Xoom? HA. Third off, who wants to guess how long before Samsung launches commercials portraying iPad users as drones waiting...
These analysts contradict themselves by saying Apple is about "high-end leadership" but then saying Apple should release a 5" display with much lower pixel density than current high-end leading phones (to retain current resolution specs). These analysts also misrepresent Apple's true brand traits. Apple has always been a company that believes in %u2013 as Steve Jobs frequently quoted %u2013 "skating to where the puck will be, not where it is." So they skated to where...
Compare this ad to Apple's ads %u2013 especially for the Super Dish %u2013 and Samsung only confirms Apple's genius.
Although I agree accessing files can be improved on iOS -- I wish individual files were a part of the Search feature --  iOS hardly lacks an accessible file system. It's just presented differently than the old-fashioned file system metaphor. And that presentation is obviously very desirable to the vast majority of mobile device users (iOS and Android). The old-fashioned file system metaphor presents a user with files before a specific application must be opened to work on...
I would really love to see all this conclusive prior art specifically of pronounced FLAT-CIRCLE rounded corners. Of course there are numerous devices with varying amounts of curved finish on corners. But from a visual branding perspective, the slight blunting or smoothing or elliptical curving of an edge is not the same thing as Apple's very pronounced signature circle corners that they popularized consistently across their entire hardware (and software) style. I wish...
If I were Tim Cook, I would meet with Sculley every month to make sure Apple is doing the opposite of anything Sculley thinks Apple should be doing.
With so many rumors coming out, now I'm convinced Apple is deliberately planting these rumors to isolate who the leaks are in their supply and development process.
Apple loves making people think they will zig, and then they zag!
I would generally agree with the premise that MTA has unique challenges in updating their service - hours of operation - volume - inclement weather. But in this case it's clear the MTA has competency issues. Why are they applying sensor technology to the tracks? Updating a train car and the entry/exit point of each station is much less invasive than servicing thousands of miles of tracks too. A train car doesn't need to communicate with the tracks to provide meaningful...
I think the MTA should be embarrassed by the fact it took them 10 years to deploy this technology. Technology innovations in the real world happen at such a quick pace, 10 years is not only a waste of time, but also a waste of the funds the MTA always seems to be complaining about not having. This article says the next train lines expected to get updated will be finished in 2016?? Will these sensors even be relevant in 2016?