or Connect

Posts by Douglas Bailey

Yes please iPhone Mini! 4" or 3.5". Maybe I will even go back to iPhone 5S when I have Apple Watch for Apple Pay. Apple, if you make a new smaller model, please don't leave the power button opposite the volume keys. Thanks!
Does anyone else have TV shows in the Videos app that are only grouped by season number and not grouped by the TV show first? This was fine in 8.1.3 but no good in 8.2, 8.3.
I need 240mm watch strap, Apple's go to 215mm. It is what it is. But the long wrist strap from the original Pebble well exceeds 240mm. Does Apple not want fat Apple geeks to get more active? So my options are: Put my wrist on a diet. (These things take time.) Punch an extra hole in a sport watch strap. Try and buy some extra links from someone who doesn't need them for their link bracelet. Go after market. The classic strap does not appear to have room for more...
I thought the Pebble smart strap idea was brilliant but I'll be a little disappointed if Apple didn't think of it first. Apple's smart strap connection - if that's what it is - is certainly in a more elegant position on the watch.
If this is Apple's most personal product ever, don't expect to personally like every ad you see for it.
This in the quarter where people ordered new iPhones and many waited weeks for them? 3rd rank would be a great result but what about this statement:   "All Apple orders tracked by StellaService were shipped within one business day."   So surely iPhones were not included in the orders they tracked.
Plenty of sun here in Australia if you want to build something down here Apple. :)
The article never suggested all these extra icons where for the minimalists. Only the last sentence is for the minimalists.
Well it might be about time that they allow developers to release patches then. I do have unlimited broadband at home but downloading 2GB each time there is a few changes to Infinity Blade 3 is wearing a bit thin. :/
Exactly. What would they do about stolen watches? Require it to be on a wrist? How will they know it's your wrist? And can you shut of their payment remotely via Find my Swatch? My understanding is that the Apple Watch will need to be authenticated each time it's put on a wrist, ideally though the iPhone although it seems a 4 digit pin might be an option.