or Connect

Posts by Douglas Bailey

When Music Unlimited started it was called 'qriocity'. (I had to look that up and I had to copy and paste it because can't pronounce it which means I sure as heck can't spell it which means there's no way I can type it into a web browser and use the service.)   Shouldn't marketing 101 be something like, make sure people can pronounce and spell your product name?
 For sure. But I'm sure they'll still be thanking him for his service.
Most companies no longer give gold watches at retirement but maybe this guy will get one.
The first review made it very clear that this app was NOT the first of it's kind.
Why does it have a thick bezel and why is the bezel black?
Need more AAPLs quick!
On your ip6+ right?
"There are certainly a lot of compelling technologies being developed, which is great for the mobile-commerce industry as a whole."   e.g. ApplePay.   "Ultimately, what matters is that consumers have a payment option that is widely accepted, secure and developed with their best interests in mind."   e.g. ApplePay once everyone get's their NFC on.   "MCX member merchants already collectively serve a majority of Americans every day."   But how well do you serve...
Tip for anyone visiting the USA who has got themselves a debit card from a participating USA bank: Passbook won't let you add cards until you go to Settings > General > Language & Region > Region and set it to United States. This may seem obvious but since those who are from the USA don't have to change this setting it's not noted in any of the instruction guides. Took me 2hrs to work it out. :/
Although it doesn't crash on me it only lets me work on the prior months photos. I have 120 months of photos I was going to review and can only do 1? Lame.