or Connect

Posts by Douglas Bailey

Maybe Apple only purchased Beats to distract us from all the other acquisitions. -jks
Um, no. Because what you suggest would enable people to 'take out' a competitors app by posting fake reviews on it!!
When it's about to run out of power? So every couple of hours or so?
26.0 MB on my Aus 5S but why do I need to have Wi-Fi to download 26.0 MB? :(
6 February 1840. But that does not mean that New Zealand is not 'Down Under'.And, I don't see anything here to suggest that Apple doesn't consider New Zealand to be 'Down Under'.There are users down under that can use iTunes Radio, those users just happen to also be in Australia.
Ah... I see.Next time I post I will be awake.
[quote name="justp1ayin" any else get that déjà vu feeling while reading?[/quote] No? This is the first time Apple has announced launching iTunes Radio in Aus.
Grey area? Apple trying to decide if they can get in trouble for currency transactions done through their devices?
You say, 'no recourse'... Can Bitcoin traders not use Safari?
Tribalogical, since you're interested in the data usage of an App that is already in use on your phone; go to Settings > Cellular and scroll down to the list of Apps showing how much data they have used. If you don't want to reset the counters just note down the current usage and go back in a few days to see what has significantly increased.