or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

Deleted. Ooooops.
The one thingThis is a problem. There is a work around that lets Felixer and coolfactor do what they want as well as displaying px in comments (which does not work all the time in the 'read-only' comments mode: While in the AppleInsider web home page, click on the total comment count int the lower right summary of the article (e.g., ). This will drop you right into the reading the article then comments that you can participate in (albeit a big fugly BLACK title bar and box...
Word on the street is it will be called Sergey's Sapphire and that they have a source for the large amount of sapphire they will need for the lens (bolh glasses an cameras) - the supplier is located in Arizona and the Google is said to be paying upwards of $2 billion for the company to provide them with product exclusively plus cost of lens although they will not be actually be purchasing the company. I would expect then to deliver a free developers kit with the SS an the...
And in even later news, Samsung hired his old boss at The Sun's head of residential distribution since Tony was quite a paper delivery boy early on. /s
They did! Along with all the others (Amazone, Netflux, Google Plain, and M$ XBox...) after Apple said no. Apple made the right move. This is when their servers are the busiest downloading apps to new iPhones, iPads, Macs, etc... Why add the potentially large load that this movie would cost and make a bunch of new users uncapping cause a bunch of people want to download a HD movie. Now if Sony had been willing to do the correct thing and allowed it to open on iTunes 10 days...
 Contrary to what is said above if you are a registered (pay $99/yr) developer that might have hypothetically downloaded a newer Yosemite 10.10.2 seed (if such a thing really exists) you would probably have 8.0.3 installed. You would probably find the 'ever useful release notes' for said same release available if you are a collector of such.
Couldn't agree more. And as far as LoopPap goes, the systems that have those "just hold your card near it" stickers are out there. They had them at a couple local fast food places were someone took them and about 6-8 months after that I haven't seen any. I think the millions of LoopPay out there compared to the hundreds of thousands of Apple Pay enabled systems (if MCX/CurrentC had not threatened their partners) is a farce unless you really count the nonfunctional and...
Pot calling the kettle black? Calm yourself, there is room for more than one point of view - either side you believe is from filtered sources typically with a political agenda. I think you need a chill pill.
Yes, but in certain cases (e.g., WAR!) where lives and the in the end it may save many more lives are the cost of not using harsh interrogation technique matters. When is the last time our nation (US) was involved in a war, civli unrest, police action or whatever PC name you want to call it that our enemy did not use these techniques or I dare say much more violent? Regardless if you think torture works, it is something that those in our intelligence and clandestine forces...
 I have not had any problems with the Magic Mouse on my 2013 iMac, but at times my touch pad on my 2011 iMac has been flakey. I have found that simply turning it off and on again usually solved the problem. It has only became a problem in the 2nd beta and so far the latest seems to be fine. I am beginning to wonder if it is a problem especially in iPhone 6/6+ series radios (and the workaround is causing a problem elsewhere). Also I have always had poor WiFi in my house. We...