or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

Contrary to what is said above if you are a registered (pay $99/yr) developer that might have hypothetically downloaded a newer Yosemite 10.10.2 seed (if such a thing really exists) you would probably have 8.0.3 installed. You would probably find the 'ever useful release notes' for said same release available if you are a collector of such.
Couldn't agree more. And as far as LoopPap goes, the systems that have those "just hold your card near it" stickers are out there. They had them at a couple local fast food places were someone took them and about 6-8 months after that I haven't seen any. I think the millions of LoopPay out there compared to the hundreds of thousands of Apple Pay enabled systems (if MCX/CurrentC had not threatened their partners) is a farce unless you really count the nonfunctional and...
Pot calling the kettle black? Calm yourself, there is room for more than one point of view - either side you believe is from filtered sources typically with a political agenda. I think you need a chill pill.
Yes, but in certain cases (e.g., WAR!) where lives and the in the end it may save many more lives are the cost of not using harsh interrogation technique matters. When is the last time our nation (US) was involved in a war, civli unrest, police action or whatever PC name you want to call it that our enemy did not use these techniques or I dare say much more violent? Regardless if you think torture works, it is something that those in our intelligence and clandestine forces...
 I have not had any problems with the Magic Mouse on my 2013 iMac, but at times my touch pad on my 2011 iMac has been flakey. I have found that simply turning it off and on again usually solved the problem. It has only became a problem in the 2nd beta and so far the latest seems to be fine. I am beginning to wonder if it is a problem especially in iPhone 6/6+ series radios (and the workaround is causing a problem elsewhere). Also I have always had poor WiFi in my house. We...
I understand your frustrations - take your first set up with a Time Capsule, my experience is that it takes approx. 19 hours with my current setup. Part of that is this using WiFi to connect instead of 100 Base T wired or better. I think the big problem is that most users (not necessarily you) have a number of programs open in the background (e.g., iTunes, Safari, Mail, 1Password, Dictionary, Xcode to name but a few). When you have that many processes running at once (even...
I believe, if my memory serves correctly, that when they intro'd iOS 8 and/or Yosemite that they said iPhotos was going away and that the new Photos for the Mac would be available at the beginning of next year. That was not too long before everyone discovered that they had done away with the Camera Roll in iOS 8 and they hustled to make it accessible so that all the Camera and Photo Editing and touch up stuff still had something to access and a way to reasonably store on...
 Hell, you can't even get anything done when all three branches are under the same party umbrella. Our constitution and the rules dealing  with Pres, House & Senate authority are a joke. The congress won't do something about immigration so Obama decides he wants to play dictator and throws down the Executive Order card. The House and Senate don't even keep the same rules -- they change what constitutes a majority or a plurality and which is required for what. These rules...
I give up -- what is this "universal CR" you speak of TS?
Damn... no Scrabble with you!