or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

I'm sure PayPal would be very happy to handle that transaction(s). 😯
Sorry dude but you can't do that with a publicly traded company. It is insider trading, same goes for telling you Mom or you 2nd cousin from BFE. If you don't think the SEC will find out about it, well enjoy that new Federal Country club you'll be staying in. Maybe you are to young to remember Martha Stewart and her troubles. She stood to lose $228K if the stock went to zero - she lost a whole hell of a lot more than that. 
Just curious but it would be interesting to see what the The old line about "Figures don't lie but liars sure know how to figure" sure comes to mind here. When you try to compare per capita debt without looking at things like personal & corporate taxes rates, govt spending, foreign aid (both humanitarian and military), GDP, long term versus short term debt and dozens of other factors it is quite disingenuous - why do you think the economists can't agree on the current...
The list more in the release notes.
I believe those pictured are parachute pants although cargo pants would certainly do the job. Its like being a walking backpack though.
It has to do withe the bending moment and the moment of inertia rather than this 'bending vector'. I am sure they did a computational finite analysis on the structural integrity of the and also did bench techs in their materials lab. Hell, they have been doing CFD on there flow in the molds back when they were using plastic to do the most efficient flow and no cold seams. My point being they have a staff that is more than competent to design and test these but as to your...
You obvious have no engineering experience (or maybe common sense). I dare say if you take a wooden pencil and apply that forced it will not bend but break. Ever bend in a large building when there is an earthquake -- they sway to and fro and depending on the force applied usually don't incur much damage due to a 5-6 earthquake (assuming it was built to code). Not to be insensitive but the world saw what happens to the World Trade center when all the force came from once...
So this puts a different tilt on it -- you want to be able to yank on the middle of the cable to remove it from you iOS device or from the charger/computer. Cables are like any other piece of equipment, if care is taken in their use they can last a long life. I have numerous 30 pin and Lightning cables and chargers from the various devices I have sold to Gazelle when purchasing a new iPhone or iPad. I have only had one go bad in the entire family and that was my daughters...
 I am not saying you have not had this experience but I don't think it is typical.
I agree. I'd be shocked at the small cost of keeping a team around to make that happen. I am sure that they are running OS X on some sort of AppleARM chip, probably others too. I doubt the performance would be very tolerable and trying to run something like VMware or Parallels would probably be out of the question since they take a pretty good hit just having to emulate all the services and micro-core used on the PC clones (for lack of a better name) and they are already...