or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

@joshuarayer:...and tons of Malware (which Knox doesn't do diddly about), pirated software, most made of plastic, stolen IP and a shop full of engineers behind it that wouldn't know which way to turn if Apple wasn't there to help guide them, and of course no reliable system upgrade path unless your manufacturer gives a shit about doing an upgrade (which they apparently don't sense they are apparently making such a small profit on each phone), oh I almost forgot those guys...
 lightknight:You seem to have but one thing on your mind -- and maybe in your hand.
Your true colors sure show thru with that message! Your comment is so far out of line - if you must think that way, please keep it to yourself. Think thru what you blurt out here before you post such lunacy in the future. I think you know how many people argued over whether he should should have taken the "don't ask don't tell stance" and all for what? I am not a supporter of the LGBT group but I do not knock them for having the free agency to make their own choice.  I...
This is utter BS. A device that has a split personality? so If I dock it I can't get to my iOS apps, but undocked I can. Do I have to store everything on iCloud so that I can work on it with the two different OS's? If all I want is a larger iPad then I have to pay for this Mac OS X technology or is that part of a very expensive dock? Just seems silly to me.
LMAO!
Good for you -- I don't think the world knowing someones sexual preferences (for lack of a better term) is important. I am not knocking Tim for his choice, I am simply saying that it is not worth the possibility of losing business -- but then again if a fly farts in Africa that can get blamed on Apple and the stock can tumble. Really I am just saying lets avoid the controversial personal issues and get on with building and selling the best technology products in the...
 Although I posted earlier that I think a CEO has a responsibility to leave the personal stuff private and not put the company face on it by association and I still think that is true. In thinking further though most of what Apple has done is to Think Differently and to encourage others to do the same. There is always going to be someone that does not agree with your stand but my point was that the primary news making issue should have to do with the company -- I also...
 As a stock holder of AAPL if it cause a drop in sales and therefore trade value its not worth it. He has a fiduciary responsibility to the stock holders to keep his personal deals out of the business of the companies. Although his orientation doesn't matter to me there are numerous places/countries in this world where you can be executed or imprisoned for this behavior (in fact there was just an article about selling iPhones in Iran). Do you think in these totalitarian...
 I happen to think that it does not matter whether he announces it or not - I thought it was general knowledge. Once again, that I think that as Apple's CEO he has to be careful using his position as a bully pulpit to promote his political and moral stance on issues that have nothing to do with the tech market. You may say he is doing as an individual but what he says about political, racial, religious issues do reflect back on Apple, Inc. as his position as it's CEO. I am...
Jolly good!