or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

I full well understand the meaning of option. I used it at the end of my first ¶ "I think Apple will have at least a 64Gb and 128Gb." I stated that because someone actually said that the BIG6 would only ship in 128 Gb version -- something I don't support or believe is true. The dictionary clarifies the meaning of option (with no specific reference to size of storage required). option |ˈɑpʃən|noun1 a thing that is or may be chosen: choose the cheapest options for supplying...
 I agree completely agree about the iCloud not being a ubiquitous solution since when no network is available you are stuck with what you got. I seldom ever plan that far ahead ;-) . I did say that there were other use cases which would benefit from this but that for me 64GB today is enough. Cheers
 My apologies in advance to "Animal House" as a whole and to Mr. John Belushi: Dean Vernon Wormer: Here are your grade point averages. Mr. Kroger: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2. Congratulations, Kroger. You're at the top of the Google pledge class. Mr. Dorfman?Flounder: [drunk] Hello!Dean Vernon Wormer: 0.2... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Hoover, president of Delta house? 1.6; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel...
 Multiple times! They have all been still born.
 I too have used Apple Maps since release but I have found a few errors. I reported the problem (from within the app) and found them fixed within days. Most have been small errors or cosmetic. When you look at how long Apple Maps has been in use by the public compared to how long Google Maps have been out there we are talking about a factor of 8 times longer. Google still has cosmetic mistakes, blunders and areas that just don't show up -- but then I guess nobody expects...
 Agreed. It is amazing that they have the balls to call that a mockup when it looks closer to a copy and scale up (and as someone mentioned the android figures in the background -- somebody get a new intern?). I suspect the actual size won't be much larger than the next size down save the difference in screen size. If they really did scale those up (as shown) you could have a Touch ID sensor large enough to match 3 fingers 👋 or an optional foldout solar panel in the top. 😉
If they have only 128Gb option available on the BIG6 then it is destined to fail. I would like a 64Gb myself and think that would provide adequate space. The docs will be a bit larger and the BIG6 icons and controls will take more space, but not that much more. I have a 5s 64Gb now and keep approx 5000 photos, 3000 songs and a ridiculous 125-ish apps (many of which I don't use regularly) and still find an adequate 6.5 to 8Gb space to play with (actual empty space). I just...
 LOL ... I thought the HDD's spun in the opposite direction below the equator.
 I am not sure what you mean by "the side short ways to cloud Options". I am really confused by the next statement "your HDD etc on the left side of Finder". What the heck?  In all my years of computing and developing I have never heard of the HDD being geographically located relative to the Finder. The HDD is a piece of hardware used for storage (of lots of small pieces)  that is formatted to look like a bunch of little places to put pieces of files, the Finder is a tool...
 I would hardly consider lutefisk a candy (some call it a treat but I think they hang with the same folx that love tripe, menudo...). 👀 You must be a Scandahoovian¡