or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

"Excuse me sir" (in my most news anchorman voice I query) "do you happen to have any opinion on vertical video?" ¡
   If you read it carefully (took me longer to go back and find it than it should have) the article does state 4 different biometrics, the last being "voice analysis". Apple has used voice recognition on some devices since the late 80's -- I never found it too practical for my use. I would like to see the option of using biometrics in two-factor authentication (even if it is only one of the two) since the req'd hdwr. is becoming more common place. That might help put a...
We're on the same page -- wish I'd noticed it was a prevalent pattern before now . Think I should go flog myself for awhile.
One of the group of analysts that ignored Apple's direction for earnings (which they beat) that caused a 7% drop in stock value when everyone figured that these "well connected" anal-ists always know better ¡
The only thing I could think of is if the battery would not hold a charge, or if ta tap on the edge of the screen was not at 100%. Both of these would still be covered though. I don't see this as a certifiable as a class nor does it seem to be widespread -- and Apple (from what little I can tell from this) is taking care of this.
 1. Sounds like you already told Dilger what you thought! Really a martyr? 2. When a paper like the NYT runs an uninformed article (sounds more like an editorial) that has factual mistakes it sometimes takes more words to explain where the error may have come from and/or use some comparative history. You might try citing a source to support your otherwise innuendo and supposition re: DED's work. As you pointed out you can always skip ahead or just scan if you consider it...
What I find amazing is that they don't even teach cursive in the public schools (here anyway). In elementary school they teach them this so-called pre-cursive, which is just printing with little curl connectors and a few loops on stems. It is not nearly as readable as straight printing is, in my opinion did nothing to help with cursive and was basically a waste of time and effort. Almost all the kids have abandoned traditional cursive and since they were never truly taught...
 I would go so far as to say that giving up our freedom in the right to privacy is giving up our public safety. I do not believe in what Snowden did. I do believe that our government needs to be more honest and somewhat more transparent about what they do - but don't just create another group/agency to review what needs to be kept silent and what the public is allowed to know.  This notion of a backdoor is stupid - if it is invented by man it can be broken by man.
He always knew how to knock out some good stuff on the guit-fiddle - problem was in his day it was much more difficult to get your music played anywhere (not that it is not still quite a feat today) without having some kinda freak show shit going on e.g., Lou Reed, Squeeze, Tubes, Bowie, Alice Cooper (earlier), AC/DC. The tiny pimp act worked great for him -- he was one of those artist like Marilyn Monroe,Tina Turner, etc... that became a hit in the gay community and...
Excuse me but the context at the time implied it was from an iPhone not some other brand. I think you would do well to qualify the equipment  next time (don't mean to come across like a jerk - just a suggestion).