or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

It may not have seen like it back then but the systems were very much tied to hardware i.e., almost any new hardware required a new System with an internal extension to patch the trap tables for things like wait states and such. Very seldom might have a new feature but your new Mac or Performa would not run without them.
 ...wild turkey on Thanksgiving. I assume you are talking about the bird not the liquor? Although I no longer partake it could be either (or both) down here.
I know that when I worked at Apple in Networks a new System was considered "bug free" when the only thing left was cosmetic or feature requests with one small exception: If it existed before (in the previous release) and was not in someway now a "show stopper" it could be overlooked and RTM could take place. Most engineers did their damnedest to fix all outstanding bugs. There were actually a few bugs (very few) that occurred in such an obscure way that they were marked DO...
I like the idea of being able to have a "backup" of sorts for data when on vacation or out traveling where networks aren't available. I can also appreciate it as a good way to get non-native video on my phone from someone that is PC based. I am sure there are other uses that will become more obvious as it becomes more available to experiment with. I am also pretty sure that the price will come down. I wonder if they have any kind of IP protection (almost feels like I am...
 @joshuarayer:...and tons of Malware (which Knox doesn't do diddly about), pirated software, most made of plastic, stolen IP and a shop full of engineers behind it that wouldn't know which way to turn if Apple wasn't there to help guide them, and of course no reliable system upgrade path unless your manufacturer gives a shit about doing an upgrade (which they apparently don't sense they are apparently making such a small profit on each phone), oh I almost forgot those guys...
 lightknight:You seem to have but one thing on your mind -- and maybe in your hand.
Your true colors sure show thru with that message! Your comment is so far out of line - if you must think that way, please keep it to yourself. Think thru what you blurt out here before you post such lunacy in the future. I think you know how many people argued over whether he should should have taken the "don't ask don't tell stance" and all for what? I am not a supporter of the LGBT group but I do not knock them for having the free agency to make their own choice.  I...
This is utter BS. A device that has a split personality? so If I dock it I can't get to my iOS apps, but undocked I can. Do I have to store everything on iCloud so that I can work on it with the two different OS's? If all I want is a larger iPad then I have to pay for this Mac OS X technology or is that part of a very expensive dock? Just seems silly to me.
LMAO!
Good for you -- I don't think the world knowing someones sexual preferences (for lack of a better term) is important. I am not knocking Tim for his choice, I am simply saying that it is not worth the possibility of losing business -- but then again if a fly farts in Africa that can get blamed on Apple and the stock can tumble. Really I am just saying lets avoid the controversial personal issues and get on with building and selling the best technology products in the...