or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook admitted in January that the market share taken by the iPhone 5c was lower than he and other officials expected it would be... ...Cook said last week that sales of the iPhone 5c are outpacing its predecessor, which was previously the mid-range iPhone 4s. Apple continues to set record quarterly iPhone sales... [not to mention record profits]. --------------------------------------------------- I re-read the article and I can't find anywhere...
Removed by author. What is with having to reply in HTML?
 Hate to sound ignorant but WTF is a "clod jellied eel" (not that I want one - just curious)?
 Ever heard of a mistake, just maybe? WAG on my part but seems reasonable. Possibly when business hours start there will be a short press release?
 Parking at Apple is not reserved - i.e., higher ups get better parking. Its first come first serve.
 Early supercomputers  were supercooled -- and modern computers typically have a large cooling system (i.e., thermal paste, heat sinks, fans, venting, etc...). I is pretty easy to conclude that an extreme temperature in either direction would have an effect - especially on the interconnect between ICs and the board they are mounted on since the materials are usually made of very different materials. Call this a a guess if you like but a bit of research would answer your...
 LMAO
 He obviously felt it was a problem (from his comments) and did not want to be responsible for something he felt addicting. I applaud him following his conscious. I personally would have found a way like donating some significant portion to an addiction foundation. Diff strokes of different folx. 
 Did they conduct the test at the Tri-Delta House (Animal House)?  Dean Vernon Wormer: Mr. Blutarsky... zero... point... zero.[Bluto shrugs]...[sees Bluto with a pair of pencils in his nostrils]Dean Vernon Wormer: Mr. Blutarsky... zero... point... zero.[Bluto shrugs]...D-Day: [to Bluto] Let it go. War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one. Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
 Looks like maybe he had a large holding 20 yrs ago in the "FlowBee"!  Takes a while to get use to these modern gizmos. /s