or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

What the hell is next? The International Underwater Basket Weavers Association?
So maybe the RDF wasn't actually his...or are you suggesting a ghost writer now? /s
Yes I could. I could also pick them one by one but the idea behind Preview All was to allow an unattended listen to samples of the songs. Songs from earlier generations did not get airplay if they were not in the 2:20 to 2:30 range. That was the format especially when AM controlled the airwaves. There is a lot of that length music out there both old and new. There is also a lot of music (Art Rock, Live, Jazz, etc... e.g. Genesis, Yes, Allman Bro, Grateful Dead, CSNY and...
What are you suggesting here? That instead of Apple paying their bills in a timely fashion and also showing a commitment (I don't know how many suppliers they have so hard to quantify) on their on (i.e., without the Govt. forcing this) that they should have somehow have diverted these funds for services/product provided to "to the illegal children coming to the states"? I don't get the connection, care to explain? BTW: Should probably have read "that money Apple paid...
It is apparently only a small, undoubtedly inbred, group of richard head judges that knew how to get appointed (actually they say its not who you know, its who you blow) out in the Eastern District of Texas (that have all these sleazebags choosing from 94 courts when they (plaintiff) is from who knows where, that would have you believe it is the most equitable system). I don't think the old geezers even look at the merits -- just who supposedly owns the patent and is more...
 For those of us that suffer(ed) for sleep apnea it is a nice tool. Does not replace a proper sleep study which must be conducted at a physician run  facility. That of course will give you much more info. For myself I used a BiPAP (similar to a CPAP) machine which involved stopping on a mask the was tune to what I was supposed to be breathing and forced air in and out. It is not the most comfortable of devices and worse for me (and others) it just no longer did the job...
 As I remember it (but the memory isn't as good as it used to be LOL) the shift to longer previews was never promised to be for the entire catalog available on the iTunes store. I know it was rolled out in stages. I would like the option to switch between preview lengths (e.g., 30, 60, 90 secs) controlled of course by what the artists provide) cause there are times I want lo listen to a preview of and album (especially a "Best of" collection) where I really don't want to...
 I have to wonder if a phone of that size is at all practical for a front jeans pocket. First sitting down with it in your pocket would require more similar to a pouch -- kangaroo pants. I have to imagine it wouldn't be too comfortable in the sitting position especially for guys. The stress it would put on the iPhone body (frame and either sapphire or metal surfaces) would seem to make it much more prone to screen breakage. I just don't see this working unless you don't...
 I agree about the numbering in the name although I don't think they need to get too carried away with it. Keep it simple but clear where it fits in the order of things (although I don't see Apple ever going down the road of even a dozen iPhone models 3 or 4 with different memory configs -- they did that with Macs and it was one of the things Steve Jobs killed when he got back).
 So are you one of those that also says blonde women are air heads? How about relating the size of a mans hands or foot size to the size of his pecker? Did you ever consider that maybe the size of their purse is a function of the phone size the carry? If this was supposed to have been a sarcastic joke then my bad otherwise shame on you. BTW: my wife has a quite small bag but is constantly misplacing her keys and iPhone (mostly in her purse) LOL.