or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

Although the 30/70 split is true I never posted this. I know the pesky poster used my account and know real harm done but it has my name and I prefer to speak for myself. (BTW: Changed password immediately!) 
Don't forget you could fairly easily add or replace chips to make it a 512K Fat Mac (before that was a product) as long as you didn't care about yor warranty and had pretty good skills with a soldering iron. Note: the 128K Mac video ram came out of the heap for the whole machine which meant you only had use 106.1K RAM after the mono display, then there was the system, low mem globals, overhead of handles, etc... Today's (released) iMac has a measly 2 GB GDDR5 RAM for the...
 Kudos Apple for all the little features!
Finding anyone that actually liked Clippy would be the real trick (other than the 'but its so cute' comment by someone in the peanut gallery). 
 Assuming this true I would hope they do not take away the volume, station/CD button functionality from the steering wheel along with the one touch activation of the hands free control of the phone via voice. I have owned Honda autos for two decades and have found great satisfaction in the Accord's, an Odyssey and a Civic. They have payed attention to details that other manufacturers (especially US car companies before they finally figured out that quality matters) have...
I assume it would be the kind of TV you could then mount on a door? For non-vertical content you could have stacked video aka Picture On Picture ¡
"Excuse me sir" (in my most news anchorman voice I query) "do you happen to have any opinion on vertical video?" ¡
   If you read it carefully (took me longer to go back and find it than it should have) the article does state 4 different biometrics, the last being "voice analysis". Apple has used voice recognition on some devices since the late 80's -- I never found it too practical for my use. I would like to see the option of using biometrics in two-factor authentication (even if it is only one of the two) since the req'd hdwr. is becoming more common place. That might help put a...
We're on the same page -- wish I'd noticed it was a prevalent pattern before now . Think I should go flog myself for awhile.