or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

I knew you would hop in with the the justification for 128GB as justification to support the 5.5" theory! LMAO! I think there is value in a 5.5" iPhone. Unlike you though, I am not so sure that Apple will make that big leap this go around since no substantial rumors have floated in a while, someday your your dream will come. I would like to see: a sapphire screen cover true stereo output from internal speakers (even if it only allowed a mixed of L & R be able to handle...
I followed a very similar path though I used VisiCalc on an HP85 with about a 3" screen and 8K RAM! Then when I got my Mac the first software I bought was Multiplan, then Chart, Word, and later Excel. I had to wait for what seemed like forever to get Lightspeed Pascal my local store let me use MacNosy to get a copy of the demo they had but it was buggy as heck. I bought the production version of Lightspeed Pascal but was already dabbling in 68K assembler and MegaMax C...
Sometimes it takes awhile before it shows up in all points around the country - I thought that was maybe what was happening since I didn't see X6b6 but did see Y10.10p6. I have not seen anything official from Apple yet.
There you go again. Just saying there will be a 5.5 inch does not mean there will be one -- how about even a fresh rumor?
 Proof my ass -- only that Apple uses non sequential model numbers for products in the same line.  So now you are a budding analyst also¡  You have got to be kidding. A couple companies now are copying Apple's metallic cases (which are more expensive) while also struggling not to lose their asses on the cheap plastic ones they make now. They claim that it is too difficult to make a metal case that allows users to change a battery. You claim Apple's revenue or profit or...
I tend to doubt that the example you give is better -- assuming your definition of better is 'more secure'. The first can be hacked with a dictionary attack whereas the second is totally random an uses a mix of lowercase alpha, numbers and punctuation. By simple reasoning alone your 14 char passwords are made up of a common simple phrase consisting of 3 words (one being the most common password used) whereas the other could be stronger and contain as many english language...
Couldn't agree more. I would add that there is no real giant hurry to get these out until they have some time to really break in the new plant and train folks with installation, etc.... Heaven knows we don't want a 'SapphireGate' on our hands, but it will be worth the premium when it is ready for prime time. Good Sapphire is much nicer than Gorillas IMHO. I would kind of guess that maybe a watch would be a better platform to introduce sapphire on since there have actually...
I assume you mean't "...it doesn't mean that there is [not] a timeline." The financial guidance they give does in some ways does tip their hands. By itself it means nothing, historically since the iPhone has been the cash cow of late most would expect the difference (negative of guidance) to be in the number of units sold of the iPhone. I posit that the introduction of an iWatch, a larger iPad or a couple other "new products" could actually cause the bottom-line to go up...
You are arguing semantics about the use of the word 'late'. The dictionary defines late (when used as an adverb) as:   after the expected, proper, or usual time: she arrived late. SpamSandwich correctly points out that Apple has not even announced a product therefore there is no public deadline to hold them to. Is the iWatch late or the iTV because a number of analysts have said Apple would have them several quarters ago (even years)? Just because analysts and the media...
Probably late to the meeting cause he was busy getting allow the source code from build guys, plus the code and specs for all prototypes for future devices.¡