or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

The thing YOU don't get is that once a backdoor is in place (no matter its intention) it will take those with other than so-called legal access via court order etc… a very short time to uncover this backdoor and make the encryption all but useless. Look back at Jailbraking and unlocking of iPhones -- people like you cried that it was your right to have it open. Well Android is living proof that simply does not work. Same with the copy protection put in place for Bluray...
You said it not me, it is a hack (as in quick and dirty)! Nothing more, nothing less. There is a reason Apple has not allowed interpreters/emulators, etc… and that is because of the potential for nastiness. This "solution" is IMHO not worth the hassles you will end up with it because of it. Apple has not vetted it -- Gobble is not standing by it. IMHO take a cold shower to ease that woody and then have some patience.
And so you are claiming that Okies aren't crazy ¡ Reminds me of the punchline to a joke: "I maybe crazy, but I'm not stupid".
Well said. I don't see much of anything that could be said to have been added to require planned obsolescence. I think that expecting any computer these days to perform all the same tasks it did when it was new is ridiculous. I used to buy a new development machine every 18-24 months (back in the M6800x0 and PPC days) but have now found that by buying BTO machines with the fastest processor, highest resolution & largest display and top of the line GPU in an iMac format...
Same song, different verse, but I can sing along for sure.  I had only about half that number of devices but a very similar experience. I was in the MBR with my iPhone in my pocket, two iPads (one on my wive's side, the other mine) just down the hall 2 iMacs… I about unloaded in my shorts right then and there -- and as you mentioned my iPads had to get in another couple rings and my iMacs got in at least one more each; and of course I don't have the ringtone set the same...
This is how the network is established for iOS to OS X devices (in this case). By choosing the BlueTooth LE there is extremely low drain on your battery (in both iOS and OS X devices) -- BlueTooth LE was intentionally designed to only connect devices ~3 to 4 ft. apart. Once it picks up on device signature it negotiates a session to pass pertinent data (like where things are in the iCloud, current Safari URL, etc.) and then lets you go on with doing whatever on the other...
Unfortunate that folx view their word worth no more than it is (signature on an NDA and subsequent disregard for same) really does show a lack of character IMHO. The old saw about how 'many had already talked about it before them' does not excuse this behavior.
Really? I thought the whole idea for the Air™ branding was for it to invoke the thought that anything with a name postfixed with 'Air™' is lighter, thinner, and all that other bourgeois marketing crapola. So how would mini fit in with that? Most folx would say that air is pretty damn thin (except for when the sh*t is deep here 💩  ). Granted, mini does imply a smaller in stature and/or mass item than the standard item of its class, but I would still argue that Air™ connotes...
So it is your thour that a "mini" should be thinner than "Air"? I personally think that they have gone as far as they really need too (maybe a tad too far) with iPhone 6 plus -- unless there is some compelling reason (that I can't come up with -- no shocker there) I believe the current thickness to diagonal dimensional of an enclosing rectangle ratio (the thinness ratio) should not be any smaller. I think that sacrificing the smooth lines for a camera system that protrudes...
I get it -- April Fools, eh!?