or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

Couldn't agree more. I would add that there is no real giant hurry to get these out until they have some time to really break in the new plant and train folks with installation, etc.... Heaven knows we don't want a 'SapphireGate' on our hands, but it will be worth the premium when it is ready for prime time. Good Sapphire is much nicer than Gorillas IMHO. I would kind of guess that maybe a watch would be a better platform to introduce sapphire on since there have actually...
I assume you mean't "...it doesn't mean that there is [not] a timeline." The financial guidance they give does in some ways does tip their hands. By itself it means nothing, historically since the iPhone has been the cash cow of late most would expect the difference (negative of guidance) to be in the number of units sold of the iPhone. I posit that the introduction of an iWatch, a larger iPad or a couple other "new products" could actually cause the bottom-line to go up...
You are arguing semantics about the use of the word 'late'. The dictionary defines late (when used as an adverb) as:   after the expected, proper, or usual time: she arrived late. SpamSandwich correctly points out that Apple has not even announced a product therefore there is no public deadline to hold them to. Is the iWatch late or the iTV because a number of analysts have said Apple would have them several quarters ago (even years)? Just because analysts and the media...
Probably late to the meeting cause he was busy getting allow the source code from build guys, plus the code and specs for all prototypes for future devices.¡
 This always reminds me of George Carlin's "jumbo shrimp, semi-boneless ham..." ;-)
Is this the new iMac Pro? This may be a reason to go back to the desk lamp screen mount, cause I want a 40" 4K display -- how many video "cards" do you think it will support? Just Imagine all that resolution and not a drop of content - Yeah Baby¡ Edit: Sorry I did not read the rest of the posts before putting this up -- so the other version is sort of a Segway/iRobot Mac?
I installed the first Developer Preview and those since on a separate partition. I can play with it and look at the new features, test apps under dev and other 3rd party apps but I don't have to worry about what is missing or not working. I would suggest the same for others unless you do have an idle or spar Mac. It is Beta i.e. not ready for prime time.   Good luck and enjoy (and don't complain when it crashes or your mail won't work - BTW Disk Utility app "Repair...
 1. YES. Hardware IS Apples game - it is why they are so profitable. 2. Maybe you were not around for the clone debacle http://www.macworld.com/article/1133598/macclones.html Steve fixed that when he came back. 3. Steve also fixed that when he came back. He killed all the superfluous hobbies, clones, the Performa (over 30 models of these in 5 yrs), and got back to a core of 4 products*.  Those who do not study history are doomed to relive it. (In case you forgot Apple was...
 Really big if! Hell Google can't keep Android "...functioning somewhat like Android...". Lotsa Luck!
 More like a sumo bout ...