or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

I disagree with your disagreement - I think. Your specs and price are in conflict with the article. I am not saying you are wrong but can you back up the price and specs.
That was my 2nd thought right after "oooh - that thing is butt ugly". Only my opinion - before everyone screams fanboy or some other such nonsense I believe I am still entitled to my own opinion.
What two bottom sections? The CDMA2000 does have 4 antenna segments two "u" shaped at top and bottom and two straight sections - one on each side. AT&T has 4 frequencies each for UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA and GSM/EDGE. Verizon model has two frequencies for EV-DO Rev A. Both use three frequencies for WiFi, Bluetooth and A-GPS. See Anadtech or iFixit for various numbers. IHTH.
Lets hope that is not the 'case'. CDMA2000 requires two frequencies whereas GSM uses three. Antenna design is directly related to the frequencies utilized and since they are different for the AT&T and Verizon systems I see no possible way they could keep the Verizon antenna design for AT&T and continue to get reception that is - I know there are places where people have reception issues with AT&T already - that is not what I am talking about here (sorry to step on...
Agreed! Do no evil - my ass!
I'm sure - NOT! Google is not likely to do the right thing for their "clients". It opens them up to a potential HUGE liability. I would (more) expect to see them change their business model - possibly license Java for a small fee (from Oracle) and then pass that fee on - the handroid Phony makers don't have to pay anything now I believe - I suspect they would be willing to pay a small fee to continue their sales. Boy that would cut their profits even thinner though - but...
I won't bother to argue with you as so far I have seen nothing specific to argue - either way. I would however be very interested in an example or two of shrill comments (your words - not mine). I read this site daily along with a great majority of the comments but certainly not all so apparently I missed all these shrill comments. I calmly await your reply.
Yeah, it is amazing to me the stuff these self righteous igmoh's will post - sometimes as part of an argument about how their choice of phone, tablet or computer is obviously the only way to go. NOT. I say go try to help save someone else (NOT) cause your juvenile comments mean nothing to me other than the fact that you really have nothing important to say and WAY TOO MUCH TIME. Get a hobby, chill and get a life - try to enjoy being here in this age without bashing someone...
Pretty safe bet when you list a bunch of things and the disqualify almost half of them by using the word most! LMAO!