or Connect

Posts by Damn_Its_Hot

Not quite along the lines of what I was thinking but I am sure there will be tales to tell from the group at Tech Support chosen for this duty. Can't wait for the stories.
Great job - you managed to hijack the topic so that over a dozen of the lasts post had NOTHING to do with the article. Go to the forums or somewhere else but not here for random ramblings with no relevance to the article.
I am assuming a verification query includes things like eligibility for upgrades and not just activation. I was actually one of those people trying to verify that I could upgrade since the media was indicating that I could but AT&T was not indicating same. After numerous tries I finally got thru and was indeed given my correct status (upgrade at $199 waiving $18 fee). I actually did not plan on ordering that day but did want to be able to plan for the near future (looks...
High international sales is not a suprise since they are rolling this phone out much earlier for the international community.
Android does not have anything I need - especially the OS. I will stick with iOS thank you very much.
This is standard practice. Nothing new here.
I don't particularly like Theme v2. Reminds me of a Win app actually.
If Google was able to use Apple's future ad service (iAd) as proof of competition and Microsoft many years ago sited the Mac as competition for Windows (when Apple was gasping for life) then there should be no concern.
I agree that the place to be is with the iOS today (and the future) but you should also realize that it can take many attempts for a developer to even make enough to pay for it as a hobby much less a full time vocation. I think that the iPad has helped since there tend to be more apps that support pricing that makes sense. As a developer it is hard to do much in the way of improvements, support, new releases with the current price structure. I hope the 'everything for a...
Does not surprise me at all and even with Microsoft's so-called inducements to develop for Win 7 Mobile I don't expect much to change. iOS is a lucrative albeit competitive platform.