or Connect

Posts by Smiles77

I'm sure OWC will have a part for it in no time.
 Okay, I feel like you're being intentionally stubborn. :)  According to Macworld (I realize they're not Apple),"How upgradeable is the new Mac Pro?The new Mac Pro’s RAM is situated in four memory slots and can be upgraded easily—you just slide off the computer’s cylindrical, metal sleeve, pop out the old memory, and insert new DIMMs. The computer’s flash storage is also upgradeable, as it sits on a small card that connects to a socket on the motherboard (or in this case,...
Well, but that's the point. He first put up the slide about RAM being "User accessible" (which we know for a fact is user-replaceable) and then used the same terminology to refer to the flash storage. There's no other sensible conclusion. You can even see the simple screw that holds the storage in the socket, which is easily removed.
 That's not correct. According to the slides put up by Phil Schiller at the presentation on Tuesday, the flash storage is in fact user replaceable. 
Meh. That would fit in well with the rest of Delta's experience.
 According to transcripts (http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/23/4258272/apple-tim-cook-teases-exciting-new-product-category) he said "Our teams are hard at work on some amazing new hardware, software, and services that we can't wait to introduce in the fall and into 2014." The "exciting new product categories" will likely be entered next year, not this fall.
I've tried to do some research into the Iris Pro (and what version they're using in the entry-level iMac), but while I thought it was initially a downgrade from the dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M with 512MB, it seems most are saying it's at least equal, if not slightly better. Hard to believe Intel's integrated graphics have gotten so good so fast. Anyone care to weigh in with their thoughts on the change?
I'm unable to choose an unlocked iPhone through their mobile app. Only contract ones. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
 Basically, in person it's more of a gold hue, than actually gold colored. At some angles it looks indistinguishable from the silver. It's very fine, and very nice.
 It's insanely fast. As in, under 600 milliseconds (many times ~400) for thumbprints. It's closer to 8 or 900 for other fingers, but always faster than typing in a password. It also is very effective. I got a Space Grey 64GB unlocked since they were all out of other colors.