or Connect

Posts by Smiles77

Good news all around. I'm glad and excited about all these changes. I love all the new responsibilities' heads and how things have been reorganized. I feel like this is Apple cutting out a growing part of itself that wasn't healthy because it was too concerns with beauracratics and competitive drive. They're returning back to building the best and most beautiful things they can with the highest quality possible; and now it's being done by people who really love every...
Any ideas why the stock has dropped so much? (other than press bull)
This'll be fun to see.
I was looking for something bigger than the Samsung, but better than the Viewsonic. 22-24 inch with IPS for under $200. I think I may go with the Asus.
I still find it hard to believe Apple would introduce a refreshed iPad 3 halfway through its yearly cycle. Unless it contains only a new dock connector, there would be a lot of unhappy people--and some angry still at even that "minor" change.
Wow. Just wow. This has to be made into a movie in the next couple years. Something along the lines of the Facebook movie seems proper. Such a riveting story.
Disappointing. I've been waiting for this for a long while.
Now that is big news.   Edit: My mistake. It appears the lower-end model has always come with that GPU. Nothing new to see here.
interesting...
Well that's big.