or Connect

Posts by Smiles77

I'm going to college this summer and am going to buy this instead of the MacBook Pro I planned. The $1700-$2200 i was going to pay is now reduced to ~$800 (including keyboard dock and case plus maybe a warranty) That is a savings of about $1,000!!! This meets the needs of a college student perfectly, and who knows--maybe students'll get a discount (or maybe free shuffle with iPad purchase?) Anyway, here's to the king of the need-meeters, Apple.
Lol, this at MacRumors is too much... "This report leads to one possible interpretation of the Apple invitation with colors lining up with the brands of major carriers" Ouch, and further proof:
One word: Wow...
It's funny you should mention the TomTom app. I went through almost the same thing, except legally. I couldn't decide between TomTom and Magellan without trying, so I bought the TomTom GPS. I didn't like it and thought it needed work, so I contacted Apple saying I wanted a refund because it didn't fit my needs. They refunded my $69.99 within 24hrs and I bought the Magellan app, which I loved. All of this was legal and done with an unbroken iPod Touch. I have received...
Lol, love it. I think this is a very unique way of interacting with the mouse and the computer. This would be a VERY useful development that I would like to see fleshed out. I predict that we will see a few examples of this in very near future devices, as the world is bent on copying Apple's "next big thing."
It is either a $599 iBook (larger iPod Touch with light word processing and other advanced features) -or- A $999 MacBook (the revolutionary laptop replacement with features and purposes known only to Jobs)
That sounds a bit more like Microsoft or Adobe to me.
For some reason, this message seems very.....carefully culled. Such a paragraph seems like from a higher knowledge than the everyday man. I really appreciate it and think that this is by far the most probably name for the tablet.
That is my exact thought! Bravo Dr. Watson!!!
Personally, I would almost like a bit larger screen for this device, maybe 12 inches, for the kind of screen real estate needed for webpages, movies, and especially word productivity suites. This is a laptop replacement as far as I can see, and as such a larger screen size necessary.