or Connect

Posts by Smiles77

I kinda lol'd at that. Apple couldn't win 'em so it tries to buy 'em.
    Very true. It's miserable on an iPhone. Yes, we come here more for the community than the site design, but good site owners should ensure the site helps users interact and not obstruct a good (read usable) user experience.   Meanwhile, while it interests me why they bought AuthenTec, it's not certain they'll be used in the near future. Look at the LiquidMetal purchase/license which we've been waiting to be used for years now.
Great way to get security on NFC chips: placing a finger on a fingerprint sensor on your iPhone when making a transaction. Would proof it against people who take your phone and not allow "drive-by" hacking.
Their stock is down nearly 20% today, and at the lowest level since they went public. Wonder how Twitter would fare.
Any input on a nice sized (22-27") monitor under $200 for my 13' MacBook Air? My two choices I'm looking at right now which are hard to choose between are this Asus VS239H-P and this AOC I2353PH. I'm coming from a 21.5" 2011 iMac, so I liked the idea of an IPS display. Anyone have any experience or input? I'd be willing to consider other monitors as well.
I support this. Get those Windows developers off the marginally used Windows Safari and get them on the massively used iTunes to get that massive app into shape.
That is completely stupid. Appeal.
What kind of speeds are you getting on your home internet? Go to Speedtest.net and post back the results.
  Have you ever seen a Retina Display from Apple? Compared it to the previous gen screen? The display on my iPad 3 is worlds better than my 21.5" iMac. It's immediately noticeable on switching between the two.
  One of the few times I'd agree with this level of emphasis.       In other news, the next iPad with IGZO display is expected to be released at Apple's September event. It could also arrive in early 2013. Or mid 2013...   And here everything else was pointing towards a July introduction.