or Connect

Posts by Smiles77

Very nice :)   Welcome to the dark side.
Check out prices for iTunes VIPs (iBookstore sellers, etc.)   I like those prices :D      
I really wish they would incorporate destructible environments. It would make things so much more creative.
I'd buy it.
According to a Cricket rep: "cricKet uses their own towers in their native coverage areas, in the expanded coverage they have agreements set up with companies like, Metro PCS, Sprint, Blue grass, and roaming agreements with others. So if the question is does cricket own/lease it's own towers then yes they do they have their own network. They are not a MVNO of any larger company."
For free Office, and the comfort of knowing you're not making a decision that could get you fired (safety in legacy), I unfortunately know quite a few that would...
If they used a multi-pane format that allowed you to check your calendar while replying to email (I know iOS already has a pop-up module that does a minimal form of that), integrated address book subscriptions in an easy way (I find a lot of iOS users can't figure out how to enable), allowed group editing and emailing (completely absent in iOS afaik), and gave it a much more robust feature set (integrate dropbox, photo, and document access from the mail app) I can see it...
Simple. They want enterprise to buy Windows 8 tablets, so can't release it until Windows 8 is launched. Publishing it now would give sell even more millions of iPads to businesses who were on the edge, and further cement its place as the default tablet to buy.
That is insane. Comparatively, absolutely mind-blowing.
The countdown is for 96 days from now. What thinks ye that be for?   Tbh, this smells a lot more like a Microsoft campaign than Samsung.