or Connect

Posts by Smiles77

Simple. They want enterprise to buy Windows 8 tablets, so can't release it until Windows 8 is launched. Publishing it now would give sell even more millions of iPads to businesses who were on the edge, and further cement its place as the default tablet to buy.
That is insane. Comparatively, absolutely mind-blowing.
The countdown is for 96 days from now. What thinks ye that be for?   Tbh, this smells a lot more like a Microsoft campaign than Samsung.
Very excited to see what iOS 6 brings in, as well as to get my hands on a completed build of Mountain Lion.   Btw, any speculation on the invitation? I hate the color scheme, but I can't think of it showing significance beyond apps...
And here I thought the pundits had just decided this category was dead...
I agree. I like the new design (21 year-old college student) and my parents (late 40's) do as well. Point of personal preference.
Glad for this. I've been wanting to use the feature for a while, but always wanted to use 192kbps (small enough it saves space, but high enough quality that I don't get hissing or flatness). Glad they added it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPad-2...-/150771181398 You can see it there if you want to check. I convinced the seller to drop the shipping charges for instant payment and feedback and no insurance needed. I was willing to take the risk.
I would've, except it was black and I wanted navy, and I can pick that up NIB for $32 on the web, so I made an extra $8 swapping for the color I want.
I got a great deal on eBay and it came with a smart cover. I resold the iPad for the going price of $549 to someone local and the leather smart cover for $40.