or Connect

Posts by clexman

About time. You could set the default "Browser ID" on blackberrys a long, long time ago. It was better than this option that doesn't work all the time.   Chrome on iOS has also had the "request desktop site" option for as long as I can remember.
Really? You couldn't just have a single chart with a couple popular models to compare buyback programs?
I think the pricing is going to be closer to $2000 for the top of the line model.   One thing not mentioned is warranty. A Rolex comes with a 2 year warranty and can tell time indefinitely with maintenance and repairs. Will an Apple Watch made out of solid gold still be compatible with an iPhone 11 in 5 years? Will it just be a gold paperweight or will there be an upgrade/trade-in path?
I get about 7 - 8 days out of my Pebble. I charge it on Sunday nights and never worry about it running out of juice. All of my other gadgets that need to be charged daily can be used while plugged in. This cannot. Definitely a deal breaker for me.
A year ago I didn't get any and now I get about 1 a month. So for me, its on the rise.
To be clear, this is LTE handset shipments, not LTE handset market share. The iPhone is further behind when it comes to LTE handset market share. Apple has only had a LTE phone for 18 months. In August 2012 they were at 0%. It also doesn't show that while Q1 is usually high for iPhone shipments because they release a new phone in the fall, their Q2 & Q3 numbers go down while people wait for the next iPhone.
I hope this turns out. "The internet of things," is such a fun category, but lacks standards that are easy for a casual user to keep up with. Getting a touch of Apple's, "It just works," approach could bring it mainstream. Or it may be too soon.
I read this on the internet so it must be true.
So, when did google sue other search engines?
I don't know a lot of people that have upgraded a tablet. The 50% of people that are new to iPhone is the story here. Everyone has a cellphone, but not everyone has a tablet... yet.