or Connect

Posts by clexman

The EVO does Voice & Data on both CDMA & WiMax... Someone figured it out already. No need to argue...
Copy? Blackberry has had these options for a decade! Their new service for consumers blows MobileMe out of the water! Apple will be the one playing catch up. (Especially after they send out 2 million bumpers for the iPhone 4) http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...berry-protect/
delete
Thats what I thought before I started using Chrome. I always blamed my internet connection, but after Chrome I realized it was the browser and not the connection. I use Chrome 6.x on Windows and all the complaints listed here have been covered. I love the bookmark sync and just using icons for my bookmarks. The sync also syncs your preferences. I go from laptop to desktop all day and love that even my history is synced.
It can call home all it wants. Its speed and features make it the best user experience available in a web browser! It is also updated often. Sometimes more than once a day. Bugs that pop up are squished faster than any other browser.
I second that. How is this an iPad competitor? Its like comparing a netbook to a 17" macbook.
I second that. How is this an iPad competitor? Its like comparing a netbook to a 17" macbook.
Yay! I won't have to learn Vectorworks!
It made sense to me. If your phone is still locked to a network after your contract expires, you can only use it with that 1 carrier. In other words, your contract is forever.
Someone is worried that people may switch from the iPhone on AT&T to something else... Besides that, we all know these phones are heavily subsidized. You can't just go about giving away money to people who are taking their business elsewhere.