or Connect

Posts by clexman

The best article I've seen on AI to date. Honest and no fanboy feel to it. I think the best solution is to get the equivalent in iCloud storage to what is on each iOS device you have. If you have three 16GB iPhones, then you should get 48GB of space on iCloud. Buy a 128GB iPad and get 128GB on iCloud. Bake the price of the cloud storage into the price of the devices.
Aren't the chips in current Macs x64 and not x86? Also, aren't the Apple ARM chips just repackaged designs.
 Chipmakers couldn't have been in too big a rush to deliver a me too product. We are at 16 months since the iPhone 5s was announced and 64-bit competition is finally starting to trickle out.
You do realize that the reason that the focus of this article is on home automation is because that was Apple's biggest connection to the show.  Just because Apple does its own private trade shows these days (what do you think their announcement parties are?), it doesn't mean the trade show is dead.
"home automation steals the show"   While it was big, the top awards at the show did not go to home automation products.
 Not any higher than my estimate!
About time. You could set the default "Browser ID" on blackberrys a long, long time ago. It was better than this option that doesn't work all the time.   Chrome on iOS has also had the "request desktop site" option for as long as I can remember.
Really? You couldn't just have a single chart with a couple popular models to compare buyback programs?
I think the pricing is going to be closer to $2000 for the top of the line model.   One thing not mentioned is warranty. A Rolex comes with a 2 year warranty and can tell time indefinitely with maintenance and repairs. Will an Apple Watch made out of solid gold still be compatible with an iPhone 11 in 5 years? Will it just be a gold paperweight or will there be an upgrade/trade-in path?
I get about 7 - 8 days out of my Pebble. I charge it on Sunday nights and never worry about it running out of juice. All of my other gadgets that need to be charged daily can be used while plugged in. This cannot. Definitely a deal breaker for me.