or Connect

Posts by Jozsoo

Guess you would be better off skipping the entirety of Daniel's articles, then. For the rest of us, his insight and research provide much needed context that the likes of NYT prefer to ignore. 
Guess you would be better off skipping the entirety of Daniel's articles, then. For the rest of us, his insight and research provide much needed context that the likes of NYT prefer to ignore. 
Thanks, Shane. Fully Flashless now.
The second ad is unfocused? Beats me where Mikey missed the focus there. Pretty clear to me. Maybe he just needs to watch it a second time?
One wonders how such a feature gets tested by Apple. My music library is completely ruined, too, after I turned on iCloud Music Library. And when I send feedback on it to Apple, and I need to specify which iOS I am using, the drop down menu has 8.3 as the latest. WTF?
Odd that although Apple Music works fine in Hungary, there is no Beats 1 in the app. Anyone know where one can find the list of those 100 countries?
I love this podcast. These guys know what they are doing. It's chock full of good info, and the dynamic among the hosts is awesome. Stephen and co. are the best!
Available on the US app store only. Now, that's news!
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, The Beatles
  That'd be so easy to check if you whipped out your Calendar. A bit over half a year old, actually, if we are talking the same 12-month year cycle. :)