or Connect

Posts by DJRumpy

I can believe this. I'm still waiting on mine to ship :\
Have to agree. Apple is overstepping here. There is no such ban on the browser, and no controls to prevent such searches. The app seems to have the required safety protocols and only after a user goes into the desktop version of the website can it be disabled.  At some point Apple has to realize that adults use these devices, and the parents are going to have to be responsible for such. If they allow their children unrestricted access to their desktop, then I think...
Actually they will warranty any drive on a covered model regardless of whether or not it is functional. My 09 iMac had a functional drive and it was replaced. Assuming of course it's the original factory drive Just be aware, the turnaround time is typically 2-3 days for this. Make sure you plan appropriately.
Ah. I just use the main Play/Pause buttons at the top. You seem to have created a playlist, rather than just double clicking on the radio station broadcast.
You won't see internet radio with the sidebar on. Turn it off (Option + Command + S) and you'll find it under Music. I'm not following on the 'dropdown play button' though? My play button works fine but I may be misunderstanding. Edit: Scratch that. Just turn radio on in your prefs ;)
That could be. Both of my ATV3's were WiFi.
It's not the ATV3 that caused it. I updated two ATV3's and they took only minutes. Some other factor is in play.
  I don't think it's bizarre, but rather just V11.0. Much like new versions of iOS were pretty bare, they developed into a richer client. Given that we know they had issues getting this ready on time and missed their deadlines, it's probably safe to assume that not everything made it into day 0. I'm hoping they close some of the obvious gaffes in short order.
Not so sure on this one, as the old settings was specifically to turn it off, and it no longer works :| I find the link entirely useless and it gets in the way. Why would I need to link to the store when I already have it? I've heard a few suggest that you can see any other tunes off that artists album, but I just find it gets in the way. Chances are when I bought it, that I specifically chose NOT to buy the other tunes in the album. Ah well, I'll hold out hope that some...
Has anyone figured out how to turn off the 'Show in iTunes store' link? You used to to be able turn it off in version 10 with a defaults.write, but that doesn't work in iTunes 11.