or Connect

Posts by DJRumpy

That could be. Both of my ATV3's were WiFi.
It's not the ATV3 that caused it. I updated two ATV3's and they took only minutes. Some other factor is in play.
  I don't think it's bizarre, but rather just V11.0. Much like new versions of iOS were pretty bare, they developed into a richer client. Given that we know they had issues getting this ready on time and missed their deadlines, it's probably safe to assume that not everything made it into day 0. I'm hoping they close some of the obvious gaffes in short order.
Not so sure on this one, as the old settings was specifically to turn it off, and it no longer works :| I find the link entirely useless and it gets in the way. Why would I need to link to the store when I already have it? I've heard a few suggest that you can see any other tunes off that artists album, but I just find it gets in the way. Chances are when I bought it, that I specifically chose NOT to buy the other tunes in the album. Ah well, I'll hold out hope that some...
Has anyone figured out how to turn off the 'Show in iTunes store' link? You used to to be able turn it off in version 10 with a defaults.write, but that doesn't work in iTunes 11.
  How funny that you can use a software product for years and still find something new. I've always just relied on the displayed shortcut keys in the menus themselves.
Lol. I've been looking for these shortcuts! They need to do a better job of advertising these. Command + # is good for switching library categories.
I rarely mess with the manual playlists these days. I switched to smart lists and just use comment fields for search criteria when genre isn't enough. Plenty of rough edges they need to iron out apparently. Fortunately, with my workflow, the changes that impacted me were minor with workarounds.
  I can't agree more. I'm surprised that people with large libraries can use anything but the list views, but to each his own. At least they can fall back to an older version until or if such a time as Apple puts those bits back.
Betting Apple is being swarmed with suggestions, but useful and erm..colorful ;) lol