or Connect

Posts by Gregg

Let's hope the new year brings better times back. Should old acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind ? Should old acquaintance be forgot, and old lang syne ? CHORUS: For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne. And surely you’ll buy your pint cup ! and surely I’ll buy mine ! And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne. CHORUS We two have run about the slopes, and picked...
I'm told that Apple will still sell you Leopard. It's not a product listed on the Apple Store website. You have to call them. Get the number from the website. Going from 10.4 to 10.6 is a matter of controversy. Apple wants Tiger users to purchase the Box Set for $169 which includes iWork '09 in it. While it works to purchase the $29 Snow Leopard single license, that's really intended for people who already own Leopard. You could just buy a new Mac. You'd get SL with...
Find that file. I'm using OS 10.5.8 and it is located in Users/MyUserName/Library/Preferences Drag the file to your Desktop Restart That will make a new file (look to make sure it's there) Try QuickLook again Fixed? Trash the file on your Desktop
Pay no attention to the original post. When your screen finishes refreshing, just glance down to this one.
I believe the OP is saying that this is becoming The PoliticalOutsider Forum more than it is The AppleInsider Forum. That's not a problem, per se. It's just an observation.
Favorite? I have many, but here's a recent addition to my list: Mary, Did You Know? I'm going to listen to several versions... Thanks!
You might be correct. Time will tell. Compared to a few other Mac forums, the traffic here on Mac subjects is very light, especially when you remove the numerous threads generated by the host from consideration.
Check out MacWorld November issue. Literally, at a library. Online Backup Services p.55 Article doesn't seem to answer your ftp question... Not sure if you can read it online. I've been using IDrive for a few weeks now.
Ok, I just skimmed through this. Surprised no one questioned the Title. Maybe I missed it. You mean from, not to, dontcha?
http://www.apple.com/support/products/proplan.html Five tabs ought to do it.