or Connect

Posts by LighteningKid

They were taking tweets, too, weren't they? I thought on the first day they said they'd be monitoring #beats1 for requests at certain times.
I've only ever used edX and I'd be interested to know what you'd change on it if you could. I've found it's format pretty nice overall, though some courses seem not to take advantage of being as interactive as the system seems to allow. My personal gripes with actual functionality would probably only be occasional glitches in the way the LaTeX is displayed, or coding errors on videos that make the sound cut out or get out of sync when sped up. Plus there are some issues...
I was just making a joke, really... not even really a joke so much as an observation. It seems to me lots of people around here complain about the mini at every chance. I've never even owned (or wanted) one. Sorry, I didn't mean to derail the thread or upset you.
I wish there were more courses about developing applications using Swift for the Mac. It seems like all the programming courses these days are for mobile - but the Mac is far from dead!
I thought the posters here usually argued the most attention-starved was the Mac Mini - no?
I know it doesn't normally, but has anyone verified if this new feature has been tweaked to work that way?
Does anyone know how this works if you plug the Phone/Pod/Pad into your computer before updating? Will it still download everything over the air, or is it smart enough to just restore the apps from the computer's iTunes apps?
Even without an iPad Pro, they did show that you can now draw in Notes, so predictive touch makes sense with or without a larger iPad and stylus, I would think.
It looked like the iPod Touch would have to be updated this year, given the internals it has and the fact that it barely qualified for iOS 8 (looking at the equivalent internals on the iPhone side and what does/doesn't qualify). Now that iOS 9 will be able to install on all the same devices as iOS 8, though, it could hang on another year. Still, going 4 years between updates for a device that's supposed to run apps seems a bit ridiculous and anyone who buys an iPod Touch...
I've never seen "tony" used as an adjective before. Thanks for teaching me something today!