or Connect

Posts by LighteningKid

I meant he was probably right about his first post in this thread where he said it's just a situation where the bureau is forced to investigate even if the claim is probably not true. Clearly he's wrong about the cost thing.Based on his reply to my last post, though, now he just sounds like he's making random claims as if they're true. I don't see how what he claims is "obvious".
I think Yves was right the first time - someone lodged a complaint, and now they have to collect the documents and look into whether there's merit to the case or not. It may turn out this whole thing gets dropped later. In my opinion, anyway - I don't know for sure how this works.
According to AppleInsider's article on Monday, they already did that: Both Apple and its carrier partners in Canada have been asked to turn over documents dating back to the Canadian introduction of the original iPhone in July 2008. Apple has reportedly delivered "some" documents, while carriers have provided more than 2,500 such records.
That's what I was wondering - less than 2 years and it's twice as hard again? How much longer until it's invincible?
Are you saying you think we should let sleeping sogs lie?
Wait, so, what's the limit? How much were these sunglasses?
How are Chronicle and Wuderlist better than Apple's Reminders? I've never seen them, so I really don't know, but it seems the more focused interface wouldn't be worth the money.   Also, is it just me, or does the eBay app they advertised on stage not actually exist?
I guess those are the guys that cook the books.
Is this the Xcode in the app store, or do you still have to download it from the developer website? EDIT: I missed that Xcode 6.1 was released yesterday. Thanks. It looks like it's just an online Playground - why not just use Xcode?
Excoriated? I had to look up if that word has a second meaning, because to me that sentence you wrote says that the public scratched him until he bled. Apparently it can also mean to criticize severely. Thanks for expanding my vocabulary today! (Also, I don't think the triple-tap to define gets enough attention on OS X.)