or Connect

Posts by LighteningKid

What you just said supports my point. The title of the piece is that Apple and Samsung are tied for largest smartphone maker, but neither makes the smartphones, Foxconn makes them for both companies, so Foxconn is the largest smartphone maker. I guess "maker" could be ambiguous here, but in the context it would seem to imply "builder" more strongly than "designer".
Technically, Apple only *designs* smartphones, doesn't it? I'm not aware that Apple owns the plants, so that would mean Foxconn is the largest smartphone *maker*, wouldn't it?
Yeah, boring a hole in the competition.
Seriously, 16 megabyte iPhones are so 1992...
As far as I know, yes, it is just a marketing thing.
It was so good, Microsoft couldn't dare to release it: http://www.infoworld.com/article/2613504/microsoft-windows/microsoft-windows-microsoft-skips-too-good-windows-9-jumps-to-windows-10.html
Welcome to the forums! I'm not sure about differences, but I can tell you one similarity: everyone in the front row is using a Mac laptop. Future? The future from Jan. 13th, 2015? Considering today is Jan. 21st, 2015, I would say just fine. Care to join us?
I meant he was probably right about his first post in this thread where he said it's just a situation where the bureau is forced to investigate even if the claim is probably not true. Clearly he's wrong about the cost thing.Based on his reply to my last post, though, now he just sounds like he's making random claims as if they're true. I don't see how what he claims is "obvious".
I think Yves was right the first time - someone lodged a complaint, and now they have to collect the documents and look into whether there's merit to the case or not. It may turn out this whole thing gets dropped later. In my opinion, anyway - I don't know for sure how this works.
According to AppleInsider's article on Monday, they already did that: Both Apple and its carrier partners in Canada have been asked to turn over documents dating back to the Canadian introduction of the original iPhone in July 2008. Apple has reportedly delivered "some" documents, while carriers have provided more than 2,500 such records.