or Connect

Posts by LighteningKid

But is it peppier? Wait, I feel like I got that wrong...
B28? Apple's one more thing sounds like it's going to be either a fighter jet or a new vitamin.
That's a pretty good summary of the 46 posts above yours into a line... it also included a debate on whether that's a good thing or not and if anyone is ripping off anyone else.
Seriously, why did it take a decade to get the patent?
Those pictures look awesome... I wonder if they were edited entirely on the iPad. Someone should make a good pen and scribbling app for the iPad for the people who want it, and then with these sorts of programs other tablets would have nothing to lord over Apple anymore.
That would be a crazy amount of money; you've got to be kidding, dude! (I'm just joking, in case anyone missed that.) On a more related note, whatever happened to Matt Casamassina? Wasn't he supposed to fix game discovery in the store? Or did he maybe contribute to Game Centre?
Why would it be fraud to try to buy the trademark indirectly?
Just in time to also offer iPad roaming plans?
Maybe they can save most of the battery life with intelligent network switching - LTE isn't going to be available everywhere, so if it's using 3G most of the time anyway, there probably won't be much of a performance hit. Although, knowing Apple, they'll want even those few percent who live in constant access of LTE to have good battery life, so I'm sure it'll still be close to their 10 hour mark. Does anyone remember how much of a battery-life hit the iPhone had going...
I've been seeing a lot of discounts on iPod Touches, too. It makes me wonder if that is also going to be updated soon. Maybe it's going to get Siri support?