or Connect

Posts by LighteningKid

Maybe it also has something to do with the fact that Amazon downloads are only available in the US? At least, I don't see them on Amazon.caI think he meant the hardware and functionality is more attractive, not necessarily the price of content.
True, but then your iPhone/iPod/iPad is on anyway, which doesn't seem like a big difference to me. You're still using power on two different devices, when one isn't actually in use.
The website is live now... it turns out that extra port is for Optical Audio. I was hoping for USB myself, and for the option of adding storage if you want. That way I could turn off my computer if I'm watching homemade or pre-bought content.
This is the first I'm hearing of such a lawsuit. Could you explain what that's actually about? What precisely are they trying to sue over and what chance do they have of winning?
Here's to hoping the alleged email is real and also applies to the 2G iPod Touch. Does anyone know if the 2G iPod Touch will support Game Centre? I can't remember if this was one of the new-hardware-only features.
My thoughts exactly; that seems like a big deal to just slip in there.
I agree; they're making it sound like he didn't do anything wrong other than not clearly state his position with Apple and instead appear to be giving generic advice as if he were a third party. Apple has to be able to prove that he actually sold secrets, or they won't really be able to touch him.
I don't think it's possible for Apple to get into real trouble over this. If they're forced to allow Flash, that will set a precedent that will force them to allow all languages and platforms - Java, Silverlight, whatever. That, in turn, sets a precedent for the whole group of devices that can either access the internet or download some kind of application. So Apple could turn around and ask the FTC and EU to please force Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft to allow all those as...
Everything is liquid at the right temperature and pressure. Mercury is the only liquid metal at room temperature and standard pressure. So I don't know where you're going with this.Nice! Except it sounds like a Greek princess, or that girl from the Godfather.
Maybe it's just the kid in me, but when I think poly-alloy Apple core, I don't think Terminator, I think Wall-E.