or Connect

Posts by LighteningKid

It's interesting that to disagree with his post stating that two people generally cannot understand each other, you have to state that you don't understand him.
If I understand what you're saying, I think you mean George. Or maybe Elroy.
It looks like they're just trying more of a blog format for the conference news. I don't think it's that big of a deal and I actually like it better than some of the "formal" pieces they write, since they too often use the same phrasing repeatedly (and sometimes awkwardly and almost incorrectly). I don't see it as an ad, just a story-like recount of their experience.
You don't like getting new features without hassles? I think I'm not following you.
Do we still get a good performance upgrade, or was it sacrificed for energy savings?
High-performance doesn't necessarily mean speed. It could mean durability, or reliability... it's a pretty subjective phrase, really.   Didn't I hear somewhere that USB2.0 (which according to the picture is what this drive really has) is good enough for these drives, anyway? The bottle-neck in speed isn't the USB, it's the platter hard-drive itself.
We can download the gifts through the website/iTunes and don't actually have to have an iPod, right? Mine is officially too old to run this app...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was his point.
Then Much Music would have a field day with them.   Or call it (Apple)Phone - unfortunately this Windows computer can't type the right character...   Then Siri can make a joke about how when you pronounce it, it's supposed to have more cow bell. I mean, dimensions.
The article says the issue is there's no phonetic difference, as in iFone and iPhone sound the same when you say them.