or Connect

Posts by LighteningKid

Is this the one you're looking for? It sounded familiar to what you're saying here: http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/159065/canalys-android-lacks-the-rigorously-managed-high-quality-optimized-apps-seen-on-apples-ipad#post_2380918
So clever and, yet, so dangerous if not enough people here know about Mac programming.
Artsy people can use capacitive styluses (styli?), too. From what I've read, the Wacom Bamboo works quite well for this. The suggestion by Dick Applebaum is a possibility, too, although it's 3X more expensive.
I don't see why iOS wouldn't *support* a stylus. If you're one of the few people who would benefit from one, you're welcome to find one on your own, it's just that Apple has decided most people won't care, so they don't sell one as a default.
Interesting choice of experiments - Method 1: open Activity Monitor; Method 2: measure time taken to toast one's meatballs. Hmm...
Congrats! I'm definitely happy you were right!
Now they just need to bring back coloured laptops: a Blueberry MacBook Pro - with a handle!
Is this from the last time you drank NesQuik? I hope that picture wasn't taken by you just as you decided to post it!
Which ones are different? All I can see are some upside-down ones.
  I thought it was "No Kia" - like a statement that Honda makes better cars. Apparently it's more like "Knock Ya"?