or Connect

Posts by LighteningKid

So did they:   a) license it b) work around it c) get it invalidated somehow (but without us hearing of that happening?) d) ignore the court order?   I'm guessing not (d), but I wonder how they're doing this.
Have they pre-announced ticket sales in the past? I seem to remember just waking up one day last year and finding out they were already sold out.
  I agree. Unless your baby is a Tamagotchi, an iPad isn't the right mode of interaction.
Could you not get a better English translation? I'm not entirely sure what this letter says.
If any more actors are going to post fake messages online, they'd better know their roles or shut their mouths. If you can smellllllll... what Tim Cook is rocking!
  A little off topic, but as for what exactly we call the app, "iOS 6 Maps" is a bit of a mouthful, and does anyone else's tongue feel like it will slip on "Apple Maps" because of the awkward inner alliteration? I suggest we should just call it "Mapples" for short... (I'm joking - unless anyone else agrees, anyway.)
Was this really supposed to go up as an article?
Well, if they had a time machine for real, they actually could release it yesterday.
I would believe him if he said he never *cheated* on his taxes - I've never cheated on mine. But if he tried to say he'd never made even the smallest attempt to *legally* reduce the amount of tax he pays, I might be skeptical. I think we need to keep that distinction - is Apple "cheating" or are they using a completely legal loophole? If they're following the rules, then hate the game, not the player.
I would say the whole scenario sounds pretty goofy...