or Connect

Posts by pondosinatra

Furthermore, most of these quality issues started happening (years ago) when they stopped manufacturing in the States or Ireland and started sourcing from China!
And yet these problems don't exist in the PC world....so no, it's not ATI's or Nvidia's fault.
Do drunk monkeys do quality control at Apple? Seriously.
I noticed the same thing on my oldschool iMac. Thought it was something wrong with the media. How does Apple screw up something that's worked since what? 10.0? Pathetic.
10.7 'Hairball'
No, they've moved on from prequels to 'reimaginings'.
Seems like a lot of people having issues are using relatively new Macs. I've never had a problem with my 2006 iMacs. One can only think that Apple's quality control has gone in the toilet the past few years - that plus the fact I'm forced to get a glossy screen means I'll never by updating to new hardware.
I'd only agree in so far as each new release becomes more and more of an UI abomination. For God sakes Apple come up with a consistent set of interface guidelines and STICK TO THEM!!!
Wow. Good thing they spent all that time bringing out an OS focused on stability and reliability
Maybe they can woo that guy in jail for killing his wife...