or Connect

Posts by pondosinatra

I'm not going to fire up my Turbo Dimension Cube, but I bet if I did, the calculator in NeXTStep would work fine
It'd be nice if they made it so you could tell you have more than one 'document' per app open in the Dock, much like Windows 7 does.
First off, I'm NOT trolling, I upgraded both my Macs days after SL was released. That said, there seems to be an awful lot of fixes not long after SL went gold. For an OS that was supposed to be about quality and stability instead of new features this is somewhat akin to a bad joke. Unlike MS with their slew of security patches - these are FUNCTIONALITY fixes. Sad.
Anyone know where I can get a decent browser for my 2100?
If it doesn't have a non-glossy screen it's a no go for me.
Who cares? Maybe it's a crap app?
I don't get it....on wininformant.com Paul says the Zune HD destroys the Touch and the iPhone....I'm so confused.
Maybe "PC" can mention the crashing iPods in the next "I'm a Mac" commercial
He might be referring the reported problems people had with condensation forming inside the glass screen they put on to make the display nice and glossy He could also be speculating that if they make it thinner they'll have the same problems the air and some other macbooks had with overheating - where Apple's 'fix' was a firmware upgrade that merely made the system run slower.
Huh, I guess I'll stick with my Kuro plasma instead of switching to the OLED based XBR's when they come out.