or Connect

Posts by pondosinatra

Careful or the moderator will mock you....  
Great to see updates for SL - considering it'll be the last Apple OS I run.
Does it fix the Javascript issue introduced with Mountain Lion whereby webcam feeds will freeze after a few seconds?
I hear he got freaky with Karina Smirnoff when he was on Dancing With the Stars...  
I remember reading in Jobs' biography that he wanted iTunes (and other Mac SW) only available for Mac and eventually relented. I guess things have come full circle.
Anyone else annoyed by all the social media integration? Good thing when Leopard came out it didn't have MySpace integration...   Update...just read the Gizmodo review:   "The verdict is still the same: while usable and fast in the newest hardware, this version doesn't solve the clusterf*ck of interface concepts introduced in OS X 10.7 Lion."   Yup. Spot on.
Can you have it so that when someone sends me an email with an attachment from Outlook it comes in properly and not as a winmail.dat!   And no, it's not Outlook, because the same email sent to my wife shows up fine in her Mail - and this is on the same iMac.
That's awesome. I love Barcelona.   I was overcome with emotion when I visited the Temple Sagrada Familia - it was easily the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.   Good on Apple for not being complete corporate shills in terms of their branding.  
...and when you do it'll tell you that you need to be running Lion to install.
But will it be in 3D???