or Connect

Posts by pondosinatra

Great news Eh!
^This
Yup. My current Mac will be my last Mac. At first it was because they switched the iMacs to glossy displays, but now it's their continued 'dummification' of OS X. I've long since accepted their completely inconsistent interface, but that's also another nail in the coffin.Looks like my next OS will be some version of Linux.Sucks as I've been using Mac's since the mid-80's.
Don't worry I will.
"Bringing more of iOS to Mac OS" Which is why I'll be sticking with Snow Leopard...
You're right - I actually mean't to say Panasonic. When (hopefully not for years) my Kuro dies, I'll most likely get one from them.
Well considering the only real company still making plasmas is Sharp - their statement is nothing if not hypocritical.
Not sure this is a good thing. Apple has now become what they used to make fun of (IBM, Microsoft) at the beginning. Apple owns the consumer device space. Anytime a company comes out with something, even if it might actually be a superior product it dies a quick death as all consumers want is Apple. In the end when there's no real competition innovation declines. What happened to Sony will eventually happen to Apple.
Good point. Maybe they'd call it iPad 12.5?
I'm holding out for the iPad 13...