or Connect

Posts by Not Unlike Myself

http://ipadhd.com/ LOL So no... this is not likely.
I suspect this was intentionally timed. Steve is fine. He is ready to retire. (like Gates did) They need 30 odd days for the analysts to flame them and for the stock to settle down.. so Tim can stand tall when he announces the next iPhone and the delivery date for iCloud. It's a carefully planned script to swing succession plans into place and to make the next chapter of Apple be one without Steve as it's face. God forbid anything is wrong with Steve. That man means...
So in other news, Apple has announced plans to go to the moon to open an Apple store.
Big shock there....
Too bad he just comes across as The Douche. He'll never live up to the hype. That will eat him up on the inside and make him a hollow man.. once he grows up.
Man do they have folks guessing. I suspect they will "match" your storage to your device. Enroll a 64 gb iPad.. They match your storage in the cloud gb to gb. Makes a lot of sense, and encourages consumer behavior. The more you buy the more you get. All music allowed to be uploaded from library. If bought in iTMS no hit to your limit. They show the new space in iTunes where you see current size and contents. No movies. Also iWork apps now sync to the cloud and a new...
Curve it along the length... not the width. Re-draw it like you were bending a playing card up the middle. Makes it easier to hold and avoids touches to the screen. Also, the bend should be very subtle...
About time. My damn droid x is the biggest POS.... Thx to my providers jacked up manipulation.
No, not kidding at all. I may not be a super-mover-and shaker but I'm no digital slouch. I don't know of a single person (in my workplace, family, or friends) which use amazon for any of these things. Amazon's reputation in the eyes of 90% of consumers is an online version of MediaPlay. Their server leasing business, cloud service and electronic marketplace is still a niche product. And for no geek degree.. not so sure. If you are an iOS user.. you aren't even a target...
I'm not so sure I am ready for this.. so how is a 'normal' consumer going to feel about all this? They would need an app which comes down from their site (seamlessly) copies all your stuff up to the cloud. iTunes-ifies it. (tags etc>). Then it would need to be loaded on your device, logged in, and somehow weaning you off of your iPod/iPad/iPhone apps for media. That's a tall order for a company who has no desktop application presence. (for either platform) Minimal...