or Connect

Posts by Onhka

So you trust the imaginations of bloggers, media, hollywood gossipers and the internet for guiding your life? Can you supply anyone of the above who has read the script and led to such conclusion(s)?
And you have read it?
 For clarification: [A] based on the type of service or your ISP's preferences. My understanding or my preference is that an ISP cannot intentionally slow down your content speed that you have contracted for. You pay for higher speed and/or larger content, you get it. [B] No service should be stuck in a "slow lane" because it does not pay a fee.My take is that if a company is selling information/data/entertainment and is using ISP's to transport it, they should be paying a...
Try G4Monster's tip P.S. Let us know if it works.
Bravo Ted Cruz. For being right. As you have stated: For having parents who moved to Calgary, Alberta before you were born, and then after your birth got you free vaccinations and paediatric care for the next four years before returning to Texas. What? So your Cuban born father could become a naturalized US citizen? 35 years later? I guess you can't fault Senior Cruz for taken advantage of socialized medicine when it is offered so freely to virtually anyone and especially...
Ditto. Tomorrow, November 11, as it happens every year, is: Remembrance Day (also known as Poppy Day), a memorial day observed in Commonwealth of Nations member states since the end of the First World War to remember the members of their armed forces who have died in the line of duty. Much like, Veterans Day, an official United States holiday that honors people who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces, also known as veterans. In Canada, you will see a lot of folks wearing...
What an asinine thing to say, let alone think. In every sense of the word.
Being right handed, the classics stay on the left wrist.  Truth is, I don't necessarily see the  Watch's primary use as a time piece. But more so as an extension of my iPhone, as well as my iPad and even my Macs. Right now, I have notifications re Mail, Messages, Calendar, etc., as well as monitoring external data sources. Most repeating on each of the above. Problem being, which do I pick up first. Soon, with the  Watch, I plan to be able after a tap and a glance of my...
I plan to get an  Watch. Wear it virtually every waking hour. Strapped on the opposite wrist carrying my classic Movado or Rolex's (depending on the day and occasion). Not that I haven't, my foray with health/fitness bands didn't last long. Boring. Got more information/benefit with my iPhone and a couple of fitness/gps apps. Sure, it will cost me more. However the additional functionality and the integration with my iPhone/iPad will more than make up the difference. As...
 As I posted previously,  The Untold Story: How the iPhone Blew Up the Wireless Industry In 2002, shortly after the first iPod was released, Jobs started thinking about developing a phone. He saw millions of Americans lugging separate phones, BlackBerrys, and — now — MP3 players; naturally, consumers would prefer just one device. He also saw a future in which cell phones and mobile email devices would amass ever more features, eventually challenging the iPod's dominance as...