or Connect

Posts by Onhka

As I posted previously,  The Untold Story: How the iPhone Blew Up the Wireless Industry In 2002, shortly after the first iPod was released, Jobs started thinking about developing a phone. He saw millions of Americans lugging separate phones, BlackBerrys, and — now — MP3 players; naturally, consumers would prefer just one device. He also saw a future in which cell phones and mobile email devices would amass ever more features, eventually challenging the iPod's dominance as...
 Rather than blaming, let's get better familiars with what it took to  (1) I am sure they did, but by the time they saw it, it was too late.  (2) That was one of the 'exclusivity' conditions that Apple demanded of AT&T, and cheaper data plans to go with it. The Untold Story: How the iPhone Blew Up the Wireless Industry In 2002, shortly after the first iPod was released, Jobs started thinking about developing a phone. He saw millions of Americans lugging separate phones,...
It was a friggin paradox! He even said so.
 (1) Did you watch the interview? Best you do. All he said was, "A little bit paradoxically I guess one could say that the iPhone killed Nokia and the iPad killed the Finnish paper industry, but we'll make a comeback." By definition, to blame someone, you must 'assign responsibility for a fault or wrong'. One could say 'the Car killed the Horse'. No one would blame the Car, the manufacturer, the inventor or the owner of the horse. And it was a paradox. This guy is no...
If anyone is interested, Stubb never blamed Apple for anything!   Best watch the interview folks: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102081405
It is unfortunate that the media is so rife with such poorly learned journalists.   To imply that the Finland's Prime Minister Alexander Stubb, blamed anyone for their current situation is ludicrous.    As anyone that can read a dictionary will tell you, to blame is to assign responsibility for a fault or wrong.   If anything, he was blaming his own country men, not Jobs or Apple. The demise of Finland's most lucrative sources of income was the introduction of...
 So you are suggesting that there should only be car manufacturers should only build one truck or one car; or home builders one house without any options. Overall the 5.33 cu in iPhone 6 Plus offers… Higher resolution Greater power and efficiency HD slo-mo/time-lapse video Faster wireless Greater security/NFC/ Pay over the iPhone 5s vs. the 5.33 cu in iPhone 6s So that is nearly 60% more room left in the existing iPhone 5s case to hide the camera lens and increase the...
 I think that there are more than enough of us and if we speak loud and often enough, there is a good chance the smaller form size could be made an option. Especially if we don't become vitriolic in the process.
My wish:   An iPhone 5 Plus, i.e., an iPhone 6 Plus inside an iPhone 5 case (not 5c or 5s)   Right shape. Right size. Right functions. IMO.   Like, why would I buy hockey gloves when the only game I play now is golf?