or Connect

Posts by Onhka

From a peoples of a country that the majority could't name the three branches of government (60%) or more than 2 of the Rights in the First Amendment (72%), to express such vitriol towards someone as displayed here, is asinine.   He's a liar? He didn't write policy. He didn't take something and emitted to his likes. He's the messenger.   If anything it's the media who thinks that it is their unalienable right to say anything, regardless. A media that historically when...
What negative stories?
You are asking too much.  If you recall, the masses castigated Jobs because he was so secretive for what was to come. Then, when he began to come forth, the masses continued to dump on his predictions. And even when they came to fruition, the criticisms abounded. No matter how right he was, he was wrong. Right now there are millions of Apple haters who aren't or won't accept anything that's Apple. Look at how many PC'rs continue to declare Mac's vulnerability to viruses....
I believe that Apple is doing the right thing, especially with the release of 8. The problem I see here is that, except for announcing their intentions to this manner, they haven't formally informed the EU or for that matter anyone else. And as anyone who has followed Apple, and in particular when Steve was around, it was always Apple's strategy to keep things  secret until they had something tangible to offer. Which by the way, I applaud whole heartedly. Perusing some of...
Totally destroys any credibility you may have had. As have most of the people here.  How about,FreeApp (Cost of Internet/data usage may apply) PayLater (As above. Limited use, In-app purchase$ optional) I believe that Apple's intent is great, but I am not totally sure it is enough. There is just too many ignorant people to guarantee total protection.  This is not to suggest that the EU is any less ignorant. Having perused their site, it would appear that they or the...
 Not sure if any of the following suggestions will help you, but it sure has helped a few of my clients keep their sanity.   In particular,  Maintaining battery power was always a problem even when I bought my first Nokia in 1984. And today, the more functions/apps and calls I make, will guarantee my iPhone battery will need a boost before someone with a Samsung simply because they don't (can't) use their smartphone as much as I do. Note that one thing that I know the...
Whether or not anyone is, or has openly declared (outed) that, "they are gay", our reaction, response or commentary to such, if any, should never be more than, "So What"!
Just don't use it.  It is yours forever. No one else but you can use it.
 FUD!
Love to see a picture  Love to see a picture