or Connect

Posts by Onhka

I don't see it being Apples fault one iota.
U R correct!Everyone should look at the cost of the data before the Apple iPhone was introduced..
According to the OECD, when you compare capping, speed and volume, Canadians do quite well. Particularly when examining some of the issues that Canadians have had to face that are quite foreign to most countries, e.g., The fluctuating dollar Most of the cost to build the necessary infrastructure was incurred when the Canadian dollar was a high as 25% that of the US The effect of such variance on the pricing structure for mobile phones The cost and expanse to build the...
He did?  Source, please.What Cook did say at when he "was asked was asked about when the company would be able to balance its iPhone supply with demand. He said the company is not certain of the total ultimate demand, and is “not even close” to being in balance:The [production] ramp is going great. That said, today demand is far outstripping supply. It’s unclear when supply will catch up with demand. I don’t want to leave you with a view that we know we’re going to get to...
FUD!
I would like the option of a 4 and/or 5 with the full functionality and features of the 6 Plus; including a possible larger battery, thus longer battery life. Certainly the existing dyes of the 4 & 5 are available. And I am confident, that Ive could update their innards with the current technology, and Cook could set a price that would entice a significant audience of prospective buyers––particularly of those of us that are keeping our iPhones in our pockets longer because...
So you trust the imaginations of bloggers, media, hollywood gossipers and the internet for guiding your life? Can you supply anyone of the above who has read the script and led to such conclusion(s)?
And you have read it?
 For clarification: [A] based on the type of service or your ISP's preferences. My understanding or my preference is that an ISP cannot intentionally slow down your content speed that you have contracted for. You pay for higher speed and/or larger content, you get it. [B] No service should be stuck in a "slow lane" because it does not pay a fee.My take is that if a company is selling information/data/entertainment and is using ISP's to transport it, they should be paying a...
Try G4Monster's tip P.S. Let us know if it works.