or Connect

Posts by kennybouy

Thanks Mike, appreciate your comments...
Thanks RobM, I suppose its more psychological knowing I have some form of protection in stead of nothing, so will follow your advice... ta very much...
Avast have just released a FREE  Mac version of their Anti Virus!  Being still a relative newbee to iMac & Apple, IS this a good idea to install (specially free version) or is it just a waste of time and power?  Have had no virus or trojan problems as much as I'm aware of on me iMac....Some council on this would be appreciated....ta    http://www.avast.com/free-antivirus-mac
Thanks Marvin, very enlightening answer for this lad.... ta 
  Richard, why dose UNIX have better security? (Forgive my ignorance, newbie to all things A}
Hi, I have Internet WiFi Panasonic HD TV, already running its own limited content from my router, (ie: using the Panasonic interface, Facebook, utube etc).  I want to stream live video from my Mid 2011 iMac to the tv, Whats the best option?    Is Apple TV the way or is there a better 3rd party hardware available?  And please remember I am still fairly new to the Apple fan boy club.  
Yo umrk_LAB, thanks heaps for the LibreOffice comment, downloaded it and very happy as I was having a few issues with Open O. as well, Ta very much....
I want to run an old pc MP3 cd-rom audio in conjuction with the  Micro Soft Power Point  98 viewer?
Thanks for that...
Hi, looking through a Mac Format disc and found this: IceClean is a powerful Finder and System Maintenance and Optimization Tool using ONLY built-in System Tasks to help your Mac stay healthy and to keep it running smoothly.  Dose the iMac not have a system maintenance tool, of course I'm a Newbee to Mac.