or Connect

Posts by super8sean

I could never get a signal in the garage at my job and now i can. 3g speeds in Dallas are blazing fast now. Like crazy fast!! So what did this update really do?, speed up network services on ATT's network. hope it takes care of the dropped calls too.
Its a great mouse dont get it twisted, but no expose and random screen movements when u dont mean to move the screen are annoying. Other than that its a great mouse. Please fix the expose feature( Three fingers activate expose maybe???) That idea was free of charge p.s Quit pissing google off apple. want the new google map it looks sick!!!
magic mouse just arrived at all apple stores!!!!
Alcohol on some toilet paper. put the toilet paper on a hard table and rool the ball on it really fast all the dirt will come out of the ball p.s use a lot of alcohol
Apple fix the damn vertical lines in safari !!!!!! It's freaking annoying damn!!!!!!
When you guys download it please let us know whats different
64 bit???? Please Safari is super slow Takes 4 seconds for any page except yahoo to load up whats up with that?
And it it really worth the upgrade? is safari faster? Bootup time, is it faster? does your pc Think a lot(rainbow cirlce) is iphone and moblie me synching better? Please reply Thanks :-)
And lets be fair here. Dont charge us for stuff we are not getting. A discount by ATT would have been in order, but noooooooooooo, they don't wanna loose a dime!!!. I don't care about ATT's infrastructure, if u are gonna charge me for a product DELIVER!!! Dumb consumers like u are the reason these corps. are running all over us..
same for snow leopard. i wont buy it for a month. I leant my lesson and top left click apple logo and then click on software update