or Connect

Posts by jm6032

Safari
Ah, but shall we ponder, for a moment, why a professional investment analyst felt the need to write an article stating the obvious to his professional investment clients?
Yes, but this data is not gathered by Apple. It is gathered by you using Apple devices.
As anantksundaram asked, "What about them?" I don't believe they apply to data you gather about yourself and subsequently record whether this recording is done an a piece of paper or on an electronic device. If you choose to share your data, that's a decision you can make--post it on facebook if you wish.
Yes, wouldn't want to cut into profits...
Wow! What an advertisement!
 I have seen many discussions about Apple advertising. Here's why I think she is a valid choice: Apple ads are inspirational. All the others are informational. Think about the Apple ads. Do you do any of the activities shown in those ads? Do any of the "rest of us" do those things? Climb mountains, compose symphonies, record bands or play in a band? Not many, but we can dream about it. We can hold our Apple whatever and imagine using it do make our verse. All the other ads...
Ok, I'll join the Datsun/Fairlady subthread: I once had a 1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster. This model was discontinued so the production line could be converted to build the Datsun 240Z. Yes, I remember that the roadster was previously a Fairlady. Mine had an inline 6 cylinder engine with two sidedraft carburators. It was a fun car. Oh, and it had a Borg transmission. Resistance is futile.
Nothing but mirrors? When I first read the headline and wondered what they could possibly sell, I remembered that for Google, the product is you...
I once asked a professional photographer friend, "What's the best camera you have?" Her answer was, "The one that's with me."