or Connect

Posts by slevit1

Doesn't seem so. It's linked to iCloud, which only syncs one user per device.
Yes, you can have multiple lists. By default, it just has a list named "reminders." If you want to create separate lists, you hit a button in the upper right hand corner, then go to Edit and create new list. This way, you could have a grocery list, reminders, a work to-do list, etc. The biggest problem I see with the app is that you can only choose a location out of your address book, which makes no sense to me. You should be able to go into Maps and search for and...
I was hoping that someone with access to the beta could answer this since they ought to be able to access it now. What do they do when they set up their device with iOS 5?EDIT:Perhaps I answered my own question. I found this line in Apple's e-mail to MobileMe member:When you sign up for iCloud, you’ll be able to keep your MobileMe email address and move your mail, contacts, calendars, and bookmarks to the new service.I'm assuming that you sign up for iCloud the first...
So how does iCloud work with members who already have MobileMe? I currently have a MobileMe account, but it is different than my Apple ID, which I've had for much longer than MobileMe. Obviously I want to keep using my current MobileMe e-mail address, but I'm assuming that iCloud will be working with my AppleID, which I use to log into the app store, etc. When you set up an iPhone with iOS 5 for the first time, do you have the option to enter your Apple ID for use...
Great review! The only part I disagree with is the usefulness of the oleophobic coating. With the old iPhone, I was constantly rubbing it on my shirt or pants, barely able to remove the smudges which would build up in seconds, no matter what I did. Admittedly, I have fairly greasy fingers, but the screen really always looked pretty bad...especially after I had it up to my ear for a while. With the new screen, it collects significantly fewer fingerprints (or...