or Connect

Posts by PaulMJohnson

Totally agree with you.  I'm really interested to see how the battery actually fairs when mine shows up this afternoon.  I'm expecting better than 19 hours.
This is good news. While I don't buy into the "Apple tax" nonsense when it comes to their devices, Apple accessories like cables always seem expensive when compared with third party options, so not being tied to a single cable for charging is great news.
Yeah I know.  I never understand the multiple pictures people post of various stages of opening the box.  Don't get me wrong, I think Apple do a great job with their packaging, but I don't really care that much.  It's the product that matters.
 All is not lost yet - you're in the same position as me in terms of what Apple are telling you, but mine seems to be on the way. Try creating yourself a UPS "My Choice" account (it's free). I ordered at 12:01 (42mm Stainless Steel, Black Classic Buckle), was charged on Monday and the Apple order page was changed to "Preparing For Shipment", which it still says.  I didn't get an e-mail from Apple this morning, but the UPS My Choice account shows a delivery expected by end...
Ha ha!  I know what you mean.  My wife and I adopted our child, and while we were fortunate to be at the hospital while our birthmother was in labor, we (obviously) weren't in the delivery room, so I did pace the halls like fathers of old! Actually my main reason for wanting it to arrive before I go on holiday is I know it will annoy my dad (who I'll be visiting) enormously if I have an Apple Watch and he doesn't!
Fair enough.The reason I ask is I've never pre-ordered an Apple product before, so I'm not sure what to accept.  I also very much want mine to turn up on Friday, because I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks from Saturday!
You still think you have a chance of it arriving on Friday Anant? Mine switch to Preparing For Shipment on Monday, but nothing since then.  If it doesn't leave today, I don't see how it could make it to California from China in time for Friday.
Yeah, exactly, the market as a whole is doing well because everyone is using a somewhat neutral architecture.
Still find it's the search that lets Maps down.  Transit will be a BIG addition (especially when you're using it on the Watch), but the search needs some further improvements.  I continue to have more success finding what I'm looking for in Google Maps.
Stainless Steel for me, with black leather classic band.Ordered at 12:01, e-mail confirmation at 12:02.Original confirm date of 4/24-5/8 (which it's still showing).Preparing For Shipment now.