or Connect

Posts by PaulMJohnson

Fair enough.The reason I ask is I've never pre-ordered an Apple product before, so I'm not sure what to accept.  I also very much want mine to turn up on Friday, because I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks from Saturday!
You still think you have a chance of it arriving on Friday Anant? Mine switch to Preparing For Shipment on Monday, but nothing since then.  If it doesn't leave today, I don't see how it could make it to California from China in time for Friday.
Yeah, exactly, the market as a whole is doing well because everyone is using a somewhat neutral architecture.
Still find it's the search that lets Maps down.  Transit will be a BIG addition (especially when you're using it on the Watch), but the search needs some further improvements.  I continue to have more success finding what I'm looking for in Google Maps.
Stainless Steel for me, with black leather classic band.Ordered at 12:01, e-mail confirmation at 12:02.Original confirm date of 4/24-5/8 (which it's still showing).Preparing For Shipment now.
I didn't pre-order it, but I was going to order the 38mm one after seeing the rendering in the Apple Store App.  My wife convinced me to get the 42mm and after seeing them in the store on Saturday, I'm glad I did. The 38mm is much smaller than I expected.
Mine is Preparing For Shipment. Credit card was hit a couple of hours ago, and the Apple gift card I had attached to the order dropped to zero at the same time. Fingers crossed that it'll ship today/tomorrow so I get it on Friday.
Whoop!  Updated to Preparing For Shipment!
There might be something in this!   My credit card has just been hit.
Damn it!  Check status is back up and nothing has changed!